Chapter 3: Blackmail

Sup y'all, this is a little closer together than the previous chapters and the next ones should also be closer together because I just got out of school so YAY but thanks for understanding if they are a little farther apart. Thanks.

*BEEP BEEP*

"Nooooooo." I groaned.

I slapped my hand on the alarm that was beeping up a storm and ripped the covers off my body, I crawled out of bed and padded into the kitchen. I pulled open the fridge and grabbed a glass container of milk and an apple and set them on the counter and put a bento box into my bag. I ran back into my room and got changed into my uniform and pulled the black tights up my legs to cover the bruises and cuts. I grabbed my assortment of bracelets and put those on my wrists, I tied my hair up in a quick bun, grabbed my bag and the milk and apple and slipped out the door. I stuck the apple in my mouth as I sent a quick text to Mika who was my one friend about meeting her at the train station. I stepped out of the apartment building and out into the cool morning air. I plugged in my headphones just as my phone rang,

MIKA - CHAN < 3

"Ohayo." I sang.

"Hi, Chiyoko...um I'm not gonna be meeting you today." She said quietly.

"Oh, um okay. I'll see you at school I guess." I responded.

She hung up before answering.

"There goes another friend." I sang quietly and spun once.

THERE IS MOLESTATION IN THIS PARAGRAPH SO YOU CAN SKIP IF DESIRED.

I shoved my phone in my pocket and stuck my headphones in my ear. I heard the whistle of the train as it pulled into the station, I picked up my head and started to run as I got closer I heard boots clomping behind me and they started to match with my sneakers hitting the pavement I slipped by the sign in as swiped my card and ran up to the platform. I stood by the doors as they opened and slipped inside, just as they started to close Bakugou ran through the door swearing about how he slept in and got stopped by the old hag, he sat down opposite of me. A few stops down a man entered and stood behind me, I ignored it for a while but I couldn't when he moved closer and started to grope at my butt and chest and rubbing his nose against my scent glad.

"Your so pretty omega." He whispered.

I rolled my eyes and scrolled through my phone, as the train stopped four stops away from the school I slapped his hands off me and slipped past him.

"Hey! Where are you going omega?" He asked.

"I can walk." I snapped.

I started to walk towards the school humming along to the music. I stepped through the gates practically skipping as I went to my locker and switched my shoes. I walked with my head down all the way to the classroom avoiding any eye contact with people. I ducked into the classroom and came face to face with the most popular girl in school, Hanami Saito.

"I trust you have my needed payment, Takahashi." She said sternly tapping her foot.

"No....." I said.

She practically sneered as she looked at the way I didn't put weight on my right ankle.

"I'm sure you got was you deserved from other sources, but now. A matter of exposure, who would you like to know about your sister Chiyoko." She asked.

I shook my head frantically my hands started to shake.

"Please don't," I pleaded.

"Why, I think we all deserve to know how you managed to murder your sister without any evidence. Your quirk, although you act modest about it you could have murdered and killed us all in a second." She said twiddling her fingers.