Chapter 7: God, help

Welcome back to another terrible episode of my writing, um anyway I'm hoping I can make this one slightly shorter than the last one it kinda went on and on. LET'S FRICKIN GO!

So, remember when I said it was gonna be another day at school? Yeah, I was so f*cking wrong. I mean the day started out normal, I got up, got dressed, ate and gave Aki breakfast, ran to catch the train, got cursed at by a grumpy Bakugou, and collapse in my seat. I saw Midoriya walk in the class laughing and gossiping behind him,

"Hey! Mido-" I started and that's when the hurricane started.

Questions whirled left and right like

' How long did your father beat you?'

'When did your mom die?'

'Was it all fake to get attention from the media?'

"I. Uh. What. i. don't." I said gasping between each word.

My hands were shaking and my breathing was getting erratic, I was scratching at my wrapped wrists. A hand with one in bright pink nails filed to a point latched onto my wrist.

"Oh, what are you now? Some f*cking emo b*tch who cuts herself for attention?" Hanami sneered.

I frantically ripped my hand away from her hand, my face burning, and my eyesight getting blurry from tears.

"Saito-chan I do-" Midoriya started.

"Guys, she's probably just faking it just like the lying little b*tch she is. Right, Katsuki?" She smiled.

I whipped my head at him as a tear ran down my cheek. All he did was shrug and scowl slightly at Hinami.

"Your only doing for attention Chiyoko?! You f*cking disgust me." Mika spat.

"No. I. No. No. No. I don't." I spit out between gasps.

The teacher walked in,

"Sit down you stupid children." He yelled, "Takahashi stop panting like a goddam dog-"

My hearing cut out and I could feel the quick puffs of air coming in and out of my mouth and chest. I could feel someone shaking my shoulder in front of me as I was practically gasping for air,

"Chiyoko! Chiyoko! Chiyoko!" I could faintly hear as I started to calm down.

Someone grabbed my hands holding them in front of me.

"Chiyoko, your okay. You're okay." I could hear Izuku saying quietly.

I blinked a couple of times and looked around, most people were staring at me with either fear or disgust. I brushed the tears off my cheek and gently pulled my hands out of Izuku's.

"Since that is done we can get back to the lesson." The teacher said.

I zoned out slightly after that bringing out Red Queen from my bag again. The bell rang once it was lunchtime and I got up to grab a bottle of milk from the vending machine, as I was walking back I was yanked into a deserted classroom by Hinami. She grabbed my wrists and the glass bottle smashed into the ground splattering all over our shoes, legs, and skirts. She rolled my sleeves up and tightened her grip on the wraps.

"Can I help you?" I snapped.

"They think you're a liar, and that's all you'll ever be." She sneered.

"So?" I asked.

"None of them like you and by this time tomorrow everyone at this school will know what you did." She smirked.

I ran for the door but soon it started to heat up and wings made from a wax-like material sprouted from her back blocking the door.

Hinami Saito