Chapter 4: Sludge

Hey, this is another sucky chapter but a special thanks to my friend who helped me think of this chapter. She is absolutely the best so special thanks to her.

"So what if one of you did, it would just be you guys taking my advice." He said.

"Yeah, but eventually you would feel the guilt. See you tomorrow Izuku" I snapped as I brushed past him.

I clamored down the stairs and out the front door I walked out by the city, I was walking with my headphones on as I ran into someone.

"Sorry," I muttered.

I looked up and saw a huge crowd, I pulled my headphones off.

"The sludge monster has got a kid with him!" Someone yelled.

I pushed to the front of the crowd, I looked for the kid and as the sludge monster turned I recognized the mop of spiky blonde hair and the sound of the explosions. I flinched at the loud noise as I dropped the bag that was in my hands as I lurched forward running past the pro heroes. I saw Izuku also running slightly ahead of me. I could hear the gagging noises from Bakugou having the sludge shoved down his throat as I got closer.

"Bakugou!" I yelled.

I made contact with the sludge just as Izuku did ad I started clawing at it. Bakugou's mouth got free and started berating us.

"What are you doing Deku?!" He coughed.

"I don't know my legs just started moving," Izuku cried.

The sludge slapped me into a building and it cracked under my weight as I slid to the ground.

"Let him GO!" I yelled.

The power was starting to build as my hands started to build and my hands started to glow as I took different pieces debre throwing it at the sludge monster.

"Let him go!" I screamed releasing the power into a shock wave just as All Might punched the sludge villain.

As Bakugou collapsed onto the ground after All Might let him down I stumbled over to him.

"Hey, you okay Bakugou?" I asked holding out my hand to him.

He slapped it away,

"I had it under control." He growled.

I scoffed,

"Obviously, sorry for trying to help the person who told me to kill myself."

Then the other pro heroes attacked Bakugou telling him how jealous they were of his quirk and how he was gonna be a great pro someday while Izuku and I were berated by the pros about how reckless we were. Once we were done Izuku and I walked back towards his house together before Bakugou came and yelled about how we didn't owe him anything and left.

"YOUNG MIDORIYA!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

Then All Might ran around the corner before there was a puff of smoke and there was a sickly thin man in his place, and I screamed.

"Calm down, that's actually All Might it's from a battle a couple of years ago," Izuku said.

"O-oh, Um I'm gonna go," I said faintly and started to run the opposite way back towards the city.

I was running past the depleting crowds when I bumped into someone and all my stuff clattered to the ground. Whoever I ran into just kept on walking away, I started to pick it up when someone bent down to help me. It was a girl with bright pink hair and skin with yellow horns.

"Here let me help you." She said cheerfully.

"Oh, you really don't have to," I said.

We finished picking my stuff up.