Chapter 5: Adoption?

Welcome back to another episode of my terrible writing! WHOOOOOO, okay *coughs* um anyway this is another addition that my friend helped me with a little so again thanks to her. Anyway, let's go, Yay.

I pried my eyes open as I heard the faint beeping of a heart monitor, I groaned and propped myself up on my elbows and looked at my surroundings.

"How are you feeling?" A young omega nurse asked.

"Considering I nearly fell to my death and got kicked in the stomach multiple times and was thrown into a wall, I guess I'm okay," I said quietly.

" I need to do a quick check of your broken ribs would you mind rolling up your gown." She explained.

I slowly brought my hands to roll it up past my chest to reveal the wrap and compress that was around my chest. She unwrapped it and pressed her hands against my ribs and a warmth spread throughout my upper body and pain that I hadn't register disappeared.

"It looks like just a couple more treatments and you should be okay." She said pulling her hand away.

I nodded,

"Thank you."

"There's a couple of people out there waiting for you, I think there's Thirteen-san, a family that keeps yelling at each other and a quieter family." She commented, "Who would you like to-"

She was interrupted by my cousin and aunties who I haven't seen in like 14-ish years,

"Chiyoko, how long has it been? 13 years?" Auntie Saiyaki asked.

"Fourteen, but yes," I said gritting my teeth.

"Are you having fun ruining your parent's reputation, and our family's entire reputation?" Hitoka sneered.

"For your information, they were terrible parents, my father deserves to be in jail. My mother should also be in jail but she committed suicide, and you can't go to prison when you're dead." I snapped.

"I'm sure it was only because of you killing your sister with your godforsaken quirk." Auntie Saiyaki growled.

"Honey please," Auntie Akina pleaded.

"We also aren't taking you into our custody." Auntie Saiyaki said.

"If the only reasons you came in here were to tell me that and ridicule me you can get the hell out," I growled.

They scoffed and flounced out but Auntie Akina sent me a sympathetic and sorry like look as she walked out. The nurse that was still in the room was shaking in fear and started to mumble words as she stumbled out, I flopped back onto the bed and let out a long sigh. I heard the door open,

"Chiyoko-kun? How are you feeling?" Masaru asked.

"I'm just peachy," I mumbled.

"CHIYOKO?! How come you didn't tell us about what your parents were doing?!" Mitsuki said quickly.

She had dragged Bakugou in by his ear and he stood glaring at me in the corner of the room.

"It didn't seem necessary? I also didn't want to bother you, it was a normal thing since I was younger." I shrugged.

"Your well being with your family I more important than bothering us," Mitsuki said coming forward to grab my hands.

I nodded,

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you though," I sighed

"You better be you, damn nerd, at least tell an adult they could have helped your helpless a**," Katsuki grumbled.

"Well, I didn't ask you Bakugou now did I?" I huffed.

Most of the time they were there it was either Mitsuki and Bakugou arguing about how he shouldn't talk to me like he was while I was talking to Masaru or Bakugou sulking int eh corner while Mitsuki and Masaru asked me questioned and just talked to me

"Now, I'm sure you guys have something to do that I'm holding you back from. I'll be fine from here, I'll come to visit you when I get out." I eventually said.

"Oh, are you sure?" Mitsuki asked.

I waved her off,

"Yeah, I'm sure," I said smiling faintly.

They bid their goodbyes and left the room, Bakugou throwing me a dirty look as he left. I sank back into the bed again but before I could do anything Thirteen came in and knocked on. the door frame.

"Are you up for another visitor?" She asked cracking a small smile.

I shrugged,

"Sure,"

She sat down in a chair next to my bed.

"I've been talking to the courts about who will take custody of you, and your aunts aren't willing to. I've talked with the judges and they said if you feel comfortable with it they are willing to let me take custody of you." She explained.

I sat up,

"Your kidding. Really!" I asked excitedly.

"All they need is your agreement to be taking custody, all though it will take some time to sign all the papers and such. It can be done." She said.

"Of course! Of course, I'll agree!" I said.

My mouth morphed into a big smile, as she also started to smile. She placed a hand on my shoulder.

"It's settled then, I'll get started on the papers today. They should be legalized by the end of the school year, but as soon as your ready you are going back to school so you don't miss anything. When your ready after school ends You can move in with me whenever you'd like to." She explained thoroughly.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you!" I said lurching forward to hug her.

She seemed surprised by the sudden hug but eventually caved in and hugged me back.

Eventually, we pulled away and she left to start on the papers. I flopped back onto the bed and looked at the side table that held my phone. I grabbed it and found I had tons of texts from Mina-chan.

Mina-Chan: Chiyo-chan! Are you okay, there was stuff on the news about a girl who was taken out of her dad's custody.

Mina-Chan: Chiyoko! Please answer so I know you're alright, Chiyoko?! Please answer I'm getting really worried.

20 missed calls from Mina-chan.

My fingers flew across the keys telling her I was fine, and not even a minute later a reply.

Mina-Chan: I'm coming to beat your a** girl! You don't respond for forever and now you respond hours later about how it was you and you didn't tell me, you better prepare cause you about to get the worst friendly a**whoopin of your entire life girl.

I chuckled and set down my phone and sat up in the bed. I inspected the bruises and healing beer bottle glass cuts on my arms. Soon Mina burst through the doors and ran to the bed and wrapped me in a tight hug.

"Oh god Chiyoko, I was so worried. Next time you better tell me or imma whoop your a** even worse then I am now." She said.

I laughed,

"You wouldn't hurt an already injured girl would you?" I asked innocently batting my eyelashes.

She cracked a smile before excusing herself to talk to a nurse, she came back absolutely ecstatic. I looked at her quizically.

"The nurses say that you can leave today as long as your carefull, and guess where we are going!" She said happily.

"Where?" I asked.

"The mall!" She smiled brightly.

I smiled back,

"Cool! But um I don't have any clothes." I said gesturing to the hospital gown I wore.

She brought a bag onto my bed and dumping clothes and a makeup bag onto the bed. She was grinning evilly.

"I have a solution for that!"

Hey, I know this took slightly longer to update than usual but her it is. I hope you guys like it!