Villain Au Part 1

yo this is a filler i came up with while i finish the actually chapter that has been taking forever. Sorry

after hearing the loud crashes and banging from the apartment next to him Bakugou had decided to see what was going on. He was outside the door when he heard the female and male screaming but it wasn't young it was older like freckle's parents,
"What the hell are you doing!" he heard her father scream.
That's when he broke down the door, Chiyoko was standing by the ledge holding her mother in her hands.
"i'm gonna punish you for what you've done to me," she said before pushing her mother off the balcony.
"Freckles what the hell are you doing!?" Bakugou yelled at her.
She turned and looked pointedly at him, her left eye had a huge gash on it and there was a knife in her fathers hand. She walked over to her father,
"I'm punishing them, cause like they said I'm a villain." she said angrily.
She ripped the knife out of her fathers hand before Bakugou tried to stop her and twist the knife out of her hand, she kicked him down before dragging her father up my his arm.
"Just remember you made me this," she growled before plunging the knife into his abdomen.
She twisted the knife around before pulling it out and then plunging it in angled upwards, her father choked as the blood spilled over his open lips.
"Chiyoko!" Bakugou yelled trying to pry her off.
A bat flew at his head the end connected to Chiyokos hand as it collided with his skull knocking him backwards. Both he and her father fell down the blood splattering out of both their mouths and out of Bakugou's nose, it dripped down his face and onto the white carpet. She squatted down next to his head turning his head to look at her with his eyes trained in the long gash that was across her eye.
"Don't look for me, it's better." she said softly now, all the malice gone from her tone.
She swiped the knife across his cheekbone leaving a cut,
"But if you do look, remember i told you not to." she said before he blacked out

sorry again that i haven't updated the actually thing i just haven't had time