Chapter 13

We back. Let's just go

"WHAT! Put the brat on the phone." She yelled.

"Um, Mitsuki-san I kinda suggested it," I said nervously.

"Oh, but he went through with it without asking me." She said.

"Well, I was gonna suggest we go out for a little longer is that okay?" I asked.

"Oh yes sure, that brat hasn't loosened up in ages. Take him out, be kids." She insisted.

"Right," I said unsure.

"Have fun!" She said before hanging up.

I gave him back his phone,

"Well, she wants us to go out for a while longer," I said.

He grunted in response his eyebrows furrowing, I grabbed his hand and started dragging him along with me.

"Come on Baka-chan, I'm hungry." I whined, "I need some taiyaki, how about we get some?"

He rolled his eyes and started walking along with me, we walked out and back to the train. He went to go use the bathroom or something and I stood by the platform.

"Hey, omega. You all alone? What's a pretty thing like you doing out alone?" an alpha purred his neck rubbing against mine as he scented me.

I choked on the smell of freshly cracked pepper and tequila, as I tried to push him off.

"Get the hell off me!" I snapped.

"Tut, tut omega. Your alone, and seemingly have no friends with that attitude." he sneered.

"I'm actually not alone," I countered smelling the cinnamon and spices smell angrily flowing in waves through the air.

A low growl passed through the air as Bakugou practically ripped the other alpha off me his eyes almost glowing.

"Back off," he hissed pulling me to his side and twisting his hand with mine.

"Uh, Baka-chan," I said quietly.

"I don't smell you on her, or her on you so she's free for the taking." the other alpha growled his hands flexing as they grew talons almost a foot long.

"hey, maybe we shoul-" I said before he rubbed his wrist against mine scenting me.

I flushed stealing a glance at him to which he replied with a 'go along with it' look.

"This omega's mine." Bakugou snapped.

I got more cozied up to his side repeating the same gesture he had but adding a nuzzle of my head to his shoulder. He seemed to tense up as I let my scent latch onto him,

"You haven't marked her," the man sneered, "She's free for the taking."

Bakugou continued to glower at him letting out a low, threatening growl that sent shivers up my spine.

"Back off," Bakugou growled.

"Is something wrong?" A security guard asked.

"Yeah," Bakugou huffed, "This bastard is trying to take my omega."

"Sir I'm going to have to ask you to back off." The guard instructed.

The man scoffed before turning and stomping away,

"Thanks, Baka-chan," I said as we barely jumped on the train in time.

He grunted, falling back into the train seat. We started the long ride back when his head hit my shoulder. I looked at him his eyes were closed and he seemed to be sleeping, my phone rang with Thirteen's caller ID displayed on the screen.