Villain au part 2

another filler chapter whooooo

Six Months later

Class 1-A was listening to Thirteen go on about the training grounds when a large purple dot grew and people more specifically villains stepped out. Bakugou and Kirishima got separated and defeated the villains before more appearances.
"They're all the same," Kirishima yelled.
They all where the same guy, short blonde hair with red eyed wearing a leather jacket and grenades strapped to his belt. Throwing another hit at one Bakugou realized they all were him villainized. The image of them flickered and there stood the girl he tried to forget, her left eyes now had a large scar down her face and her eye was white in contrast to her turquoise one.
"Been a long time huh Baka-chan?" she giggled blood splattered across her face as she spun a spiked baseball bat.
"Oi! Get back here BlankSpace!" a crusty faced man yelled.
"Whatever hand man," she said before turning  by and running towards him.
Bakugou started sprinting after her and Deku saw her to they nearly collided after the girls image disappeared and they saw her next to the portal before she jumped through blowing a kiss in their direction.

I think we all know what happened next so because i'm lazy we are gonna not write that. Sorry,

again sorry for not updating i feel really bad but i'll try to get it done.... eventually