Chapter 6: The Mall

HEYYY! Another episode of my crappy writing is up. So um enjoy I guess?

She practically dragged me down the hall to a small one-person bathroom and threw some clothes at me it was a shorter long sleeve pink sweater that ended at my upper hip, a black skirt with little dusty rose-colored roses that was down to my mid-thigh, black socks that ended at my lower thigh, and to top it off white converse with pink laces.

                           ( Like the one on the far left but if you wish to choose another one that's fine )

She grabbed my hands and dragged me all the way to the local mall.

"We are gonna reinvent your entire look girl, get rid of those bad memories. I think we should start with the hair." She said bringing me to the hair salon in the mall.

She slapped down the money to pay for my cut and I was whisked away, Mina following closely behind giving them Ideas about what to do with my hair. At first, she suggested a pixie cut like hers. Once they finished it I looked in the mirror.

"I think that's too short."  I grimaced slightly.

Mina raised an eyebrow,

"Yeah, I do think your right." She commented.

The hairdresser whos quirk looked like it was to regrow hair grew my hair back to the way it was originally. 

"I was thinking maybe a bob cut," I said slowly.

Mina's eyes lit up,

"Yes! That would be so cute on you." She grinned.

As they cut my hair again they asked us questions about how we were doing and what was going on in our lives. Once they finished I think it looked much better than the pixie, sorry Mina?

                                ( It looks like this but obviously her hair colors )

"OH MY GOD! You look so cute!" Mina squealed.

"You really do," The hairdresser who I think was named Asami agreed.

We thanked the workers and then Mina dragged me over to a small cafe,