(Chapter 18) - The Hym of Winter's Oath

Previously...

"I am...

The bone...

of my sword..."

Everyone coughs as they saw Timewatch cold aura leaking out with pure evil, even SilverAsh was weakened for a bit, the stench of blood they all smelled sent a disgusting urged to hurl the operators.

"It's good to be back..."

The Sarkaz steps back for a bit, indeed this is not the big brother she knew of... This vibe he's giving is the same as that doctor.

Using every way even if it means sacrificing your pawns just to win...

"Don't let him get through, we have to buy some time so Dr. Yumi can have a talk with her!" SilverAsh commanded as they all stood their resolved...

"Ah... Shut up... Trivial efforts shall always be trivial..."

Projecting his gunblades, he then pointed it taunting them.

"Now. let the war begin!"

FrostNova POV

"My Leader, are you sure about this?" One of my squad are having doubts...

"Yes, i have decided, and i won't back down to this."

"But what if Patriot knows this?"

I stayed silent in a brief moment. Truly he will be surprised to hear me switch side.

"It doesn't matter, Now move along to Point G and await further of my orders."

"Yes!" They all left me alone as i sigh, how did it come to this?

All because of those words...

"People with cold hands have warm heart."

And i doubt that they will let me join Rhodes Islands. after all i killed so many people, since then everything i felt around was just guilt and sorrow...

Of how, why didn't i decided for myself.

Patriot saved me from the hellhole, and i wanted to repay him since then. That's why i work so hard to control my Arts...

But even through that, that's not what i really want to do... Today i will change that...

I can't help but feel that something connects us with that guy Timewatch...

He didn't mind me touching him, that was the first time someone touched my hand without my gloves.

And he didn't care...

My heart clenched, there is really something wrong with me...

I cough more harder, it has been an hour but still no sign of them...

Until footsteps are heard and saw two figures... They finally arrived.

"That took you long enough..."  I stood up  facing them...

"My apologies, but we were waiting for our contact's signal to proceed..." A rabbit girl apologetically said.

"So your FrostNova..." Another Operator with a chainsaw around her back...

"I am... Now that your here Leader of Rhodes Island, Do we have a deal, or are they some conditions?"

NO POV

Once again Amiya didn't fulfill her responsibility being a leader. Blaze was the one who answered FrostNova's question.

"Hmm. Fight us to prove that your worthy of joining, Show us your true power while at it." Blaze answered as she took out her Chainsaw...