(Chapter 20) - Comrades

Ryo's POV

The smokes cleared up revealing two figures in front of us.

One has a shield and hammer, the other has and a sword.

Lifting up the shield he stood up making themselves visible...

"T-That can't be!" Dobbermann was in awe including Nearl

"A-Ace... and... i-is that you Scout?" Blaze tears to drip. "Well if it isn't cat, you've been a bit more girly than before." Scout jokingly said

"Ace..." Grey called as the defender smiles. "You've grown eh, i take it you two still don't get along." Grey hung her head from Ace guess...

Kal'tsit couldn't even believe, she even saw at the cameras that his arm was torn off by Talulah's flames, Indeed it was a replace by a prosthetic.

"What's going on? why are you siding with him?!" Blaze yells as i saw her wound patched up...

Tch. Regeneration huh?

"I don't even know the first reason, But... this man save us, even though we're enemies, he took me us to a hospital quickly. He often visits us just to know our condition." Ace replied.

"That's why we asked him, and he answered us..." Scout then told them our talk before...

Flashback

"I wanted to save everyone, change this world... but i couldn't do it alone, i need a good friend, an ally, to achieve this... That's why im asking. please... but i won't force you two if you don't want to."

I went on my knees and begged. The formet operators look at each other and nods. "Give us some time first Timewatch..." Ace said still sitting up

Nodding, i place two earpieces that is connected to my channel at the desk...

"I'll be waiting then." Grabbing my coat i left their hospital room and waited for months to their recovery...

Flashback ended