The Mischief Begins *edited*

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO

Connor's P.O.V:

If you want my opinion, I'd say that it was fate that we found the potion. I mean it can't just be a coincidence that while we were thinking up a new prank, one just turns up almost out of nowhere. Let me go back to when we first used the potion...

Me and Travis were hiding in a tree to see if any worthy test subjects happened to walk past. Turns out they did, Clarisse La Rue. Travis leveled the slingshot (which we 'borrowed') at Clarisse's back just about to fire when I grabbed his wrist, "Dude, what happens if something bad happens and she discovers that we were the ones who made it happen."
Travis lowered the slingshot and muttered, "Yeah, yeah ok."

Then he fired at her. I let out a yelp as the little ball hit Clarisse's back and fell out the tree. I swore in Greek as Travis jumped down beside me and carefully approached Clarisse, who was lying face forward on the ground.
"She's unconscious," he remarked.
I sat up and peered at the daughter of Ares.
Well, at least she isn't chasing after us. That's a plus.
I thought too soon as at that very moment Clarisse stirred. Me and Travis were gone faster than Artemis when she sees Aphrodite coming up to her to talk about her love life. I glanced over my shoulder and Clarisse was gone.
Great! Now I'm going to die.

Annabeth's P.O.V:

Me and my boyfriend Percy were walking by the lake when we saw an unusual sight, Clarisse La Rue in a pink t-shirt with a skirt.
"Clarisse?!" I asked astounded.
A grin split across her face as soon as she saw us.
I've officially gone insane. Perhaps I'm hallucinating.
"Why hello, Percy, Annabeth. How are you doing on this fine day?"
Yep, definitely hallucinating.

Me and Percy gaped at her. Clarisse seemed to be ok that we didn't answer her question as a minute later she skipped off singing.
"Is it too much to hope that that was me just hallucinating?" I asked.
Percy shook his head, "Nope. I saw her too and now I'm scarred for life."
I smacked him on the back of his head for being overly dramatic but as we continued on our walk, and as I tried to get a singing, wearing pink Clarisse out of my head, I had a horrible feeling that this was only the start of our problems. It was all I could do to pray and hope that I was wrong.