Lunch

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO. I only own Sam and Amy.

Sam's P.O.V:

The potion has been used again. What makes me say that? Well it definitely doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Annabeth turned up to lunch practically clinging to Percy and dressed like an Aphrodite girl- no offence Piper but you know what your siblings are like. But anyway back to the potion, I know Amy's really worried and this could end badly. Like really badly.

Connor's P.O.V:

Nobody was shocked at Annabeth's choice of dress and Clarisse being cheerful. Only kidding. Practically everyone almost fainted at the sight of the daughter of Athena and daughter of Ares. I mean their faces. I had to put SO much work into trying to keep a straight face.
There is no way I'm ever giving up this potion!

Rachel's P.O.V:

Something is seriously wrong with Annabeth and Clarisse. They turn up to lunch... well I can't even tell you. And trust me you don't want to know. It is official. I've been scarred for life. I will never be able to get the picture of Clarisse in pink and Annabeth dressed like my mother out of my head.

"Why how are you doing today, Rachel?"
Without looking up, I already knew who was asking me, "I'm fine Clarisse."
"That's brilliant!" was her reply.
Hades! Why did she have to talk to me? There are plenty other people around.

Percy's P.O.V:

Annabeth was still clinging to my arm with such a grip you might think I was going to disappear that any second. I looked over at Rachel Elizabeth Dare, who was looking very uncomfortable, while Clarisse was chatting to her at an unnatural speed.
Help me! Rachel mouthed at me.
I mouthed Sorry! back. I mean I would help but I've got to find a way to get Annabeth off me so I can go talk to Chiron.

"I've got to go," I said to the daughter of Athena.
"Oh Percy, you are SO funny sometimes!" Annabeth replied and made no move to release me from her grip.
Nico Di Angelo was laughing silently at me from behind Annabeth. I shot him a death glare.
"Umm, Annabeth?"
She looked up at me.
"I really do have to leave," I said trying to think up a way to break away from her grip, "Besides I think Piper wants to talk about makeup and stuff like that with you."
"What! Why didn't you tell me sooner!?" Annabeth all but screeched.
She released me from her vice like grip and as soon as she let go I sprinted to the Big House.
Time to fine Chiron and see if he knows what's going on.