The Thieves are Caught

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO. Rick Riordan does. I only own Amy Stargate and Sam Avery.

Amy's P.O.V:

I joined back up with the gods and Sam after I had hit Rachel. Everyone would be back to normal soon and then we would only have to find out who took the potion in the first place. I was just passing Hermes Cabin and I happened to look through an open window. Inside was Travis and Connor Stoll holding an empty potion vial
It was them who stole the potion.
I sprinted towards the gods and told them what I had seen. They called a council meeting but first my mother wanted to take a look at them. On a hunch apparently.

We opened the Cabin door to find the brothers lying unconscious on the floor. My mother walked over to them and started to mutter something. A purple mist covered them. When it faded, my mother looked up to us. She looked worried.
"What's wrong?" Sam asked, voicing all our thoughts.
"It's not good," my mother said, "They've been controlled. They weren't in their right minds."
Now everyone looked worried.

"By who and how do you know?" Artemis questioned.
"I thought it might be a coincidence but the missing potion ingredients can be used to make say a sort of controlling potion," my mother answered, "It isn't a mindless type of control, basically the victims believe that they're thinking and doing these things out of their own will. They will wake up in a bit."

"But who is controlling them," Artemis asked, again voicing our thoughts.
My mother shrugged, "I don't know. But I do know that you had to be skilled to make this potion, they will have a Plan B."
"I agree," Apollo said, "But what are we going to do about it?"
"There is nothing we can do," Athena told us, with a confirmed nod from my mother, "We will just have to wait for their next move and then work out who they are from there."
We all nod and Dyionus went off to inform the other demigods.
What will your next move be?

A/N: And that's a wrap. I'm doing a sequel that will have its first chapter up by tomorrow. It will be called Love Can Be Forced. Review if you think you know who the mystery person will control next.
~Ellie