The Infected

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO. Rick Riordan does.

Thalia's P.O.V:

Lady Artemis should've been back by now.
I was done waiting so I told the other Hunters to wait in Cabin 8 while I went looking for her. I had only walked a couple of steps before I ran into Rachel, literally.
"I hope I haven't messed up my uniform," Rachel said in a small voice.
I looked at her uniform and realised it was the uniform of that school her father wanted her to go to.
"I thought you didn't want to go to Clarion Ladies Academy," I said.
"No, no," Rachel whispered, "I must go. It's what my father wants."
I frowned, "Rachel, are you ok?"
She nodded and walked off.
Well, that was weird.

But not as weird as the person I encounter next.
"Annabeth?!" I questioned in disbelief.
She flipped her hair in a sassy motion and smirked, "Yes it's me. Your most beautifulist, prettiest friend."
Beautifulist? What's wrong with her vocabulary? And her normal clothes?
I wondered to myself.
Annabeth was dressed in a hot pink strapless dress with matching high heels. She strutted off in the opposite direction.
First Rachel, now Annabeth. What in Zeus' name is going on?!

I continued towards the Big House when suddenly I was drenched in flour.
"What the fuck!?!" I yelled.
I heard giggling behind me and spun around to meet the person responsible and to say I was shocked would be an understatement.
Reyna?!
Reyna was dressed in a biker jacket and shorts with chains on them as she sniggered, "Hah! You're the biggest loser ever!"
I scowled at her but also I was confused. What happened to the prank-free, work-loving praetor?

I was starting to get a bad feeling as Reyna sprinted off, still giggling.
"Hey, Thals. Have you seen Reyna?" a voice asked behind me.
I turned to face my brother Jason. He gave me a weird look before questioning, "And why are you covered in flour?"
"Reyna covered me in it. Is something wrong with her?"
Jason swore in Greek before answering, "Someone's pranking everyone by making them act the opposite of their usual self."
Oh Styx! What about Lady Artemis?!