Chiron + Mr. D

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO.

Percy's P.O.V:

I found Chiron in the Big House with unfortunately Mr D.
"Perry Johnson, is there something you need?" Mr D asked as he poured himself a glass.
I watched as the wine turned into to water and noticing Mr D's bad mood decided not to correct him on my name.
"Yes actually," I started, "It's about Annabeth and Clarisse."
Chiron trotted over, "What's happened? Are they hurt?"
"Nothing but their pride when they get back to normal," I muttered.
Both Mr D and Chiron looked at me confused.
I started to explain.

//AFTER EXPLAINING//

Chiron looked thoughtful before asking, "Did Annabeth feel I'll before she fainted? Did she have a headache?"
"Pah!" Mr D exclaimed, "there is no way that anything is wrong. Annie Chester probably just decided to change her wardrobe."
I gritted my teeth.
"I can assure yo..." I was interrupted by the very subject of the conversation.

Chiron's P.O.V:

Every year I think to myself that I've seen it all, that there can't be anything stranger. I was proven wrong by a very brightly dressed Annabeth Chase running into the room, giggling.
"It seems that you were wrong, Dyionus," I said looking at the wine god.

Dyionus was staring at Annabeth who was now clinging onto Percy like her life depended on it.
She stared right back at the god of wine with a mix of disgust and horror and asked smugly, "Who possessed you to wear that this morning?"
Dyionus now resembled a fish, his mouth opening and closing repeatedly.
"See what I..." Percy was once again interrupted, this time by Piper McLean.

The daughter of Aphrodite walked calmly up to Percy and then slapped him. Well she would've done if Annabeth hadn't caught her hand and hissed, "Hands off! He's mine!"
Percy looked extremely uncomfortable in between the two girls as Annabeth glared at Piper. Piper raised her hands in defence and backed away a good distance before exclaiming, "Can someone please tell me what's going on with Annabeth, Clarisse, Will and Nico?"
Wait! Will and Nico? I thought only Annabeth and Clarisse were acting differently.
Percy voiced my thoughts. Piper pointed outside and we all looked out the window.
Oh no! was my only thought.