Investigating (Part 2)

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or MR.

Amy's P.O.V:

As soon as Clarisse saw me, her face split into a grin, "Amy, how are you on this fine day? Would you like to sign a petition?"
"No thanks," I replied, "I actually came here to ask Nico a question. Would that be ok?"
Nico looked up at the mention of his name and jogged over, smiling, "No, of course not my friend. Ask away."
"I was wondering if you liked skulls or anything black?" I asked.
Nico frowned slightly before saying, "I think it is wrong of people to assume what people do and don't like just based on their parent. I don't like skulls and black."
I nodded and waved them goodbye as I ran off to go find another infected person.

Reyna's P.O.V:

I crouched behind a bush as I waited for my next prank to go off. The one I pulled on Thals was HILARIOUS!!!
What a loser!
I sniggered quietly to myself as I waited. I still had SO many pranks I hadn't pulled yet, all of which were going to be awesome if I do say so myself. I wondered how long till my next victim came along.

Not long, I thought as I saw someone walk around the side of the Cabin 2. It was a daughter of Hecate, Amy Stargate. I watched as she walked towards where I'd set the trap muttering to herself. The loser tripped on my trip wire on fell flat on her face. And that wasn't even the best part- once she fell water spilled on her and then I coated her in pink paint.

I leaped out of my hiding spot and laughed at her.
In your FACE!!!!
She looked up at me, annoyed, but I just laughed, "Ha, in your face!!! Your SUCH a LOSER!!! Anyone ever told you that!!!"
I continued to snigger as Amy muttered, "Yes, you just did."

Amy's P.O.V:

I was beyond pissed.
Whatever Sam is doing CANNOT be worse than this!!!
As Reyna ran off, still laughing, I stood up and stalked back to my cabin. I pushed open the door and slammed it shut.
Sam's reason for not being here better be REALLY good or he is going to get it.
I sat down on my bed and sighed. This potion is becoming a really big problem. I mean Reyna, prank-free, sensible Reyna, had just pranked me and it was all because of a stupid potion. One thing was clear. Unless we get find the person who stole the potion and create an antidote, we'll be in BIG trouble.