Aphrodite Visits

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO. I only own Amy and Sam.

Aphrodite's P.O.V:

Fun fact you might want to know that when I get bored, I medl... I mean spice up someone's love life. A demigod's to be precise. And as you can probably guess I'm bored now so I decided to take a trip to Camp Half-blood. Plus Artemis and her little club of gorgeous girls, who should already be in relationship right now, are there so maybe I could set them up with some hot guys.

I flashed into Camp and started looking for Artemis.
I wonder where she's hiding. Probably lecturing her Hunters about boys. Uh, I really need to get her a love life.
I was just passing Cabin 11 when I heard a noise behind me. I turned around and scanned the bushes next to the cabin.
I wonder who's following me. I mean, who wouldn't follow me? But they can gladly come and make their presence known instead of stalking me.

Travis' P.O.V:

I quietly took a couple of steps back and opened a back door to my cabin. Once inside, I removed my hand from the Goddess of the Moon's mouth.
"Wait there," I told her, "I'll be back in a second."
She gave me a flirty smirk, "I look forward to it."
I grabbed my slingshot and one of the potion balls and crept back outside. I scanned the area for Aphrodite but couldn't see her.

"I know I'm beautiful but I'd prefer it if you made your presence known instead of stalking me," said female voice behind me.
I turned around and my fingers slipped off the ready-loaded slingshot. The potion hit Aphrodite in the middle of her chest. A look of confusion was shown on her face before she collapsed to the floor.
I'm not babysitting her.
I made sure that her body was hidden before rushing back into my cabin. Artemis was still in the cabin, twirling a lock of her hair around her finger. I figured that Aphrodite would go straight back to Olympus as the only reason she was here was because she wanted to interfere with someone's love life and she probably wouldn't be into that anymore. Just then Connor walked in and Artemis' eyes lit up. She strutted up to him, "Hey."
Connor looked really awkward and I smirked at him.

Serves him right for leaving me alone with her for an hour.
"I hit Malcolm," he said, "Anything interesting happen here?"
"No, not much unless you count me hitting Aphrodite with the potion," I said with a smirk.
"Where is she?" Connor asked.
"I left here outside, she'll probably just go back to Olympus," I replied.
Artemis stopped twirling her hair, "Good, it means I get you two all to myself."
I should be recording this.
I looked at Connor, "Your turn to babysit. I'm going to go see if I can get Reyna and the rest of the seven."
I walked out the back way and it didn't escape my notice that Aphrodite's body was gone.
The gods are in for a treat.