The Hunters Arrive

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO

Artemis' P.O.V:

"Right, Thalia, take the Hunters to Cabin 8 while I go and announce our arrival to Chiron," I said.
Thalia and my other Hunters walked off and I headed to the Big House. I walked inside to see Dyionus lying on the sofa (no surprise there) and Chiron was pacing back and forth.
He spotted me and stopped pacing, "Ahh, Lady Artemis, welcome."
I nodded and he continued, "But unfortunately you couldn't have come at a worse time."

I frowned and gave him a confused look.
"Some virus is going around making campers act the complete opposite. It's quite funny to watch," Mr D interrupted.
"Who's infected?" I asked.
"Annabeth, daughter of Athena, Clarisse, daughter of Ares, Will, son of Apollo, Nico, son of Hades, Rachel, the Oracle, Leo, son of Hephaestus and," Chrion cleared his throat, "Percy, son of Poseidon."

I thought back to the son of Poseidon who had held up the sky for me. The only boy who ever gained my respect.
"Have we found a cure yet?" I asked, suddenly concerned for my Hunters.
It could make them break their vows they took when they first joined me.

Chiron shook his head and replied, "No and what's worse is the Romans' are also coming. Is there any way you and the Hunters could leave the camp and stay somewhere else?"
I shook my head and stood up, "I should go and inform the Hunters of this virus."
Chiron nodded and Dyionus took a sip of water. I walked out of the Big House and towards the Cabins. Sticks snapped behind me, alerting me to an intruder and I spun around. Something flew towards me and hit me in the face. Then, I blacked out.

Travis' P.O.V:

Connor and I stared at each other in horror.
"What the HELL!" I yelled, "Why the Hades did you do that!?!"
Connor was still staring at Lady Artemis' body in shock.
"I guess..." Connor started, "but at least if the Gods get involved then they can reverse the potion after we've used up all the potion."
"I suppose but what happens if she turns into a slut and wants to make out with all the boys at Camp. She could loose her vows," I pointed out.

Connor looked thoughtful before saying, "She can stay with us."
"What is this?" I joked, "babysit the Goddess day? She's older than us at least 30 times over, she can look after herself."
"Not in this state."
"Fine, but what happens when the Campers see us dragging the Greek Goddess of the Moon across Camp?" I asked.
My brother pointed to the Goddess' body and said, "She's waking up."
Moment of truth, I guess. Time to see if the potion works on Gods. If not, we're in trouble.