The Romans Arrive

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO.

Jason's P.O.V:

I cannot WAIT to see Piper again. It feels like FOREVER from the last time I've seen her. And we're staying for two weeks. TWO WEEKS!!! That's two weeks I get to spend with my beautiful girlfriend. As soon as we entered camp, I was immediately on the case of searching for Piper. The rest of the Romans, excluding Reyna, Frank and Hazel, went off to find their Greek demigod friends but I stayed where I was as that was where me and Piper always met. ALWAYS! Sure enough, I hear a yell behind me, "Jason! Reyna! Frank! Hazel!"

I turned around to see Piper heading towards me. She hugged me and then everyone else.
"Hey, Piper," I said, grinning, "What..."
I was interrupted by the weirdest sight I had EVER seen, Clarisse La Rue dressed in a flowery shirt and shorts. And that wasn't even the weirdest part. She was SINGING!!!
"Good morning to you all," she announced.
Me, Reyna, Frank and Hazel were shell shocked.
What the actual HELL?!
Seemingly untroubled by our lack of response, Clarisse continued on her way.
"Holy Hera! Was that reall..." I was interrupted, AGAIN.
I turned around to see...

Piper's P.O.V:

It seemed that Annabeth had gone from flirty, fangirl, Percy-obsessed to sassy and annoying.
"Well if it is Piper Mc-Bitch and her worthless group of lackeys," Annabeth sneered at us.
Yep, I think I preferred it when she was attached to Percy.
"And what are you wearing?!" Annabeth wrinkled her nose up, "Where did you get your clothes from? Your grandmother?"
And with that she turned on her heels and strutted away.

Well, how she walked hadn't changed from earlier.
"I think I preferred it when she was Percy-obsessed," I mused out loud.
The others gaped at me. I sighed and started to explain, "There's this virus going around making people act the opposite of how they usually would. So far Percy, Annabeth, Clarisse, Rachel, Will, Nico and Leo are infected."
"Are you sure it's not a ridiculous prank someone decided to put?" Reyna asked.
I shrugged, "Even if that was the truth, there's no way to prove it. I mean usually Annabeth makes the plans and she's not going to be any help."
"We could get one of her siblings to help us?" Hazel offered.
That wouldn't be a horrible idea.
Reyna shook her head, "No, we can't do that."
We all looked at her.
She continued, "For all we know, they could be the pranksters. We can't trust anyone but ourselves."
We all nodded.
"What about Thalia?" I suddenly remembered that the Hunters were at Camp, "Can we trust her?"
"Yes, besides she doesn't strike me as the type of person who would do that," Frank pointed out.
"Let's go find her," I said.
We headed towards Cabin 8.