Nico and Will

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO.

//WHILE THE CONVERSATION IN THE BIG HOUSE IS GOING ON//

Nico's P.O.V:

Me and my boyfriend Will Solace were walking past Hermes Cabin. We were having a discussion about my shadow travelling.
"You still shouldn't do it that much," Will droned on.
Will he ever stop talking about my health?
Don't get me wrong, I love Will but this conversation had happened SO many times before that I'd lost count. I mean come on! There has got to be better things to talk about than my health.

But anyway, Will was still talking when suddenly he just stopped. I spun around to see my boyfriend lying on the floor. Dropping to my knees, I poked Will. Nothing happened. I started to panic.
What do I do?
Turns out I didn't have to do anything because I was too busy with Will that I didn't notice something flying towards me. It hit me smack in the face. Then, I blacked out.

Piper's P.O.V:

I am going to murder that sea spawn! Don't worry I don't usually have these thoughts but after being practically tackled by Annabeth and being told PERCY was the one who told her to come to me, I was less than happy.
"So I'm thinking a moonlit dinner," Annabeth gushed.
And I'm thinking of 100 ways to kill your boyfriend.
"What do you think?" Annabeth asked.
I smiled sweetly and replied, "You don't want to know what I'm thinking."

If I'm being honest, I have no idea what's going on with Annabeth but I can tell it's the same thing that's going on with Clarisse as well. My thoughts were interrupted by me crashing into someone.
"Oi! Watch it!" the person yelled.
I looked up, expecting to see Nico. I was wrong. Will Solace scowled at me, brushed dirt of his black biker jacket and stormed off in the opposite direction.
Well, that wasn't weird at all, I thought sarcastically as I got up off the floor, only to be knocked right back down again.
"Sorry," the person apologised.
I looked up to see NICO DI ANGELO wearing a YELLOW t-shirt and GREEN shorts.
Wow, I thought, just wow!
It took me a few seconds to realise that Annabeth was no longer with me.
Why go after her? I thought.
Then, another thought popped into my mind.
She can lead me to Percy.
I stood up just in time to see Annabeth disappear into the Big House.
Bingo! Watch out Percy Jackson!
And with that I ran off after the daughter of Athena.