Female Hades

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO.

Hermes' P.O.V:

We all got up and flashed to outside Aphrodite's door. Everyone looked at me.
"Well don't expect me to knock. She practically but my head off last time," I told them.
Poseidon knocked. No reply. He knocked again. I took several steps back as I had a very good idea of what was going to happen next. I was right as the door was thrown open to reveal, yet again, an extremely pissed love Goddess in full black.
"What?!" She snarled at us.
I think it's safe to say that everyone was surprised.
Wow! I don't think I've ever seen Hades this shocked before.

Apollo's P.O.V:

Hermes really was telling the truth, I thought as I peeked into her room. Evidently she thought pink had gone out of fashion, and every other cheerful colour.
"Well, are you just going to stand there like a bunch of losers or are you going to tell me why you decided to bother me?" Aphrodite demanded.
We all had different answers to that:

Me: Have you hit your head?
Athena: Were you feeling ill yesterday?
Poseidon: ...
Zeus: I'm the KING, how dare you talk to me like that?!
Hestia: Are you ok?
Ares: I agree, they are losers
Hades: Can you give me the name of the store you got your clothes from?
Hephaestus: I'm your husband
Hera: I'm queen. You can't talk to me like that!
Hermes: I told you so
Demeter: This wouldn't have happened if she'd eaten cereal this morning.

Wow, just wow!
Athena spoke up, "What happened to make you like black?"
Aphrodite looked confused, "What do you mean? I've always liked black."
I was confused.
"Aphrodite, this is important. Where were you just before you came to to Olympus?" Athena questioned.
"Camp Half-Blood" was her answer.
My first thought was Artemis is there.