Back to Olympus

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO. I only own Amy and Sam.

Hermes' P.O.V:

I was sitting in my temple trying to work out what was up with Aphrodite. Someone knocked on my door and I rose to get it. I opened it and peered out. There was no one there.
Is someone playing Ding Dong Ditch?
Fun fact, it was Apollo who created that after he ran the doorbell on a house only to remember that his date lived next door.

But anyway, I shut the door and turned around, only to be forced back against the door as someone pushed there body against me.
"Ar...artemis?" I asked, astounded.
At least I thought it was Artemis. The moon Goddess was in her 20s form and was wearing a black lace dress. She put her finger on my lips and whispered, "Aren't you glad to see me?"
Very quickly the room became hotter than 80°c. My breathing quickened and I tried to push her off.

Unfortunately, she didn't budge, if anything she just moved closer.
"Uh...Artemis?" I cleared my throat nervously.
She put her lips next to my ear and whispered in a husky voice, "Yes, baby..."
Baby!? What the Hades?!
I didn't respond as my mind was whirling, trying to comprehend that I had a VIRGIN Goddess pushing me up against a wall while looking at me with lust in her eyes.

It was only when she tried to kiss me did things go to Hades. I was snapped out of my trance and without thinking I flashed us to the council room. Me and Artemis fell to the floor as the wall was no longer supporting us. Zeus leapt up and yanked Artemis off me. The other gods in the room, Demeter, Hades, Ares, Hera, Hepaestus, Hestia, Athena and Poseidon, leapt up as well. Everyone started yelling, mostly at me, and everyone only shut up when a voice shouted, "SHUT UP!!! It wasn't either of their fault!"

Suddenly, everyone's attention was on the speaker, Apollo.
"Explain!" Zeus boomed.
Apollo motioned for us to sit down. Artemis strutted over to me seductively, only to be pulled back by Zeus, much to her displeasure. She was kept in his firm grip, although it didn't stop Artemis sending flirty glances at me.
"Hold on, I feel a haiku coming,
A potion was made,
By a daughter of Hecate,
Then it was stolen," Apollo finished and Zeus stood up, outraged.
"Bring me this girl!" he yelled at Apollo, "She will suffer at my hand."

Fortunately for the Hecate child, Athena stepped in, "The last line said it was stolen. The person who stole it is the person you need to punish."
Someone is going to get it.

*//AFTER EXPLAINING//*

It took a good 10 minutes for Apollo to actually finish the story due to all the interruptions we got when certain Gods heard that one their children had got 'infected'.
As always, Athena had a solution, "I think we need to first focus on finding an antidote, mabye someone saw who hit them. Hermes bring the two Hecate children, Hecate might be more willing to help them."
We all nodded and I flashed out. I found the girl in her Cabin.

"Lord Hermes," she said, bowing before rising, "Is there something you require?"
"Where is your brother, Sam?" I asked.
The girl, Amy I remembered, gritted her teeth and muttered, "That's what I'd like to know too."
"Why?" I questioned before saying, "You know that you have pink paint on your arm."
Amy growled, "Yes, courtesy of Reyna."
Guess she got hit too.

Then, the door was opened and Sam walked in. He didn't look surprised to see me. The second he walked in Amy started over to him.
"Where the Hades have you been?!" she demanded, pointing an accusing finger at him, "And why is Lord Hermes looking for you."
Sam sqirmed under her glare before telling her what Apollo had told the Gods. Amy seemed to calm down after that.
I cleared my throat, "We need to get to Olympus. Don't want to make Zeus angry by being late."
I could tell that by their expressions that they didn't want that either. I gripped onto their arms and flashed them into Olympus.