Lost Or Stolen *edited*

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO. I only own Amy Stargate and Sam Avery. Above is how I picture the potion balls.

Amy's P.O.V:

I was worried, really worried. The potion wasn't where I had left it and to make matters worse it seemed that someone had stolen it, well it was that or Clarisse had decided to let Aphrodite Cabin give her a makeover. The latter being extremely unlikely.
"Woah, did a tornado hit in here?"
I turned around to see my half brother, Sam Avery, chuckling. Usually, I would be happy to see him but right now I was not in the mood.
I glared at him and turned back to my mission of trying to locate my missing potion.

"Are you looking for something?" Sam asked.
"Have you seen Clarisse?" I question.
"Yeah, I don't think she's feeling like herself today," Sam replied, smirking.
"I know," I said, "But she's acting that way because of me."
"What?!" my brother exclaimed.
"You know that potion I was creating to help us get better at reading other languages," Sam nodded and I continued, "well I messed it up and created an opposite potion."

"So Clarisse came in here while you were working and..." Sam prompted me.
I answered, "No, I finished the potion but I realized the chaos it would cause so I hid it but someone's taken it and that's how Clarisse got changed," I explained, "And before you say anything, yes I know I should've destroyed it but I panicked!"
Sam looked deep in thought for a few minutes before eventually saying, "Ok, I'll help you."
I frowned, "I didn't..."
"You didn't need to I just want to help because what happens when hits someone like Percy or worse Lady Artemis."

I was confused but then I remembered, Of course, the Hunters of Artemis and the Romans were coming tomorrow.
"That could make her break her vows!" Sam voiced my thoughts.
"We have to find the potion," I declared.
Sam nodded in agreement, "Let's start looking then."