Investigating (Part 1)

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO. I only own Amy Stargate and Sam Avery.

Amy's P.O.V:

I have no idea why Sam hasn't come back so I've decided to investigate the infected myself. First stop Leo...

I found Leo near the Arena. He was fighting someone I didn't recognize.
Oh wait, he's fighting Percy. Styx, that means Percy's been hit too.
I spotted Annabeth, who was watching from the sidelines with Drew.
Uh, I hate Drew.
Walking over, I caught bits of what Percy and Leo were yelling at each other.
"Hands off. She's MINE!!!" Percy yelled as he punched Leo in the shoulder.
"No, she's mine!" Leo yelled back.
Percy kicked him in the gut, "Well, I've defeated a minotaur!"
"I don't give a damn!" Leo kicked Percy back, "I'm way more awesome than you ten times over!"
Percy responded to that by punching Leo in the face.

I stood by Annabeth and Drew and asked, "How long have they been fighting?"
Drew replied in that horrible sassy voice of hers, "Darling, you've missed all the drama. Leo tried to kiss Annabeth while Percy was near and then they started fighting."
She turned back to look at the fight, which had drawn quite a crowd as you can imagine, with a gleeful look on her face.
Another reason why I hate her.
"How can you be enjoying this?!" I questioned.
"Very easily" was her response.
Have I mentioned how much I hate Drew?

I decided that I'd seen enough and went to go and find Clarisse. I found her near the cabins.
Why am I not surprised that she's hanging out with Nico and trying to get people to sign a petition about whales?