The Next Victim

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO.

Annabeth's P.O.V:

"So, what do you reckon happened to Clarisse," I asked Percy.
Percy smirked and replied, "I dunno but whatever it is I like it."
We continued our walk around the lake until we heard the horn for lunch. We started to walk back towards the tables for food. I'd just started to explain about an architectural design I'd seen on the way to Camp when I felt something hit my back. Then everything went black.

Travis' P.O.V:

Me and Connor sprinted into Hermes' Cabin and shut the door. Then we started betting on how Annabeth would turn out.
"$10 that she'll be stupid," I said smirking.
"No, $10 that she'll be stupid, vain, model type, you know..." Connor replied.
"Mmm, we'll see," I answered.
We burst out laughing.
"So, who shall we get next?" I asked.
Percy? Di Angelo? Rachel? Will?
Connor looked thoughtful before replying, "Dunno but I'm starving. Let's go eat and see how Annabeth turned out."
I nodded and we walked down to lunch.

On the way, we met Percy, looking very confused.
He looked up as we approached, "Hey guys, do you know what's going on with Annabeth? She just fainted half way through talking and then when she woke up she just ran off."
Me and Connor were having a hard time trying to keep a straight as I replied, "No idea, mabye she'll be at dinner and you can talk to her then."
Percy nodded and we continued to walk to lunch.

Annabeth's P.O.V:

Who am I? Annabeth Chase, the most beautifulist person ever. Doesn't everyone want to be like me? I mean I'm beautiful and pretty and NO ONE can resist me. I strutted towards the Stoll brothers and that handsome dude Percy Jackson. I'm wearing my prettiest, pale blue top, hot pink skirt and silver high heels. Now Jackson will have to date me. But then again, who wouldn't date me?
"Why hello, boys," I said as I twisted a finger around a lock of my gorgeous blond hair.
Their mouths dropped open and Percy stuttered, "An..annbeth!"
Gods, he's SO handsome!!!
"Yes, it's me," I declared, "the most beautifulist girl to walk the Earth, ever!"

Connor's P.O.V:

Oh my gods!!! Annabeth is now totally like a flirty Aphrodite Cabin girl.
Percy looks like someone just told him that you can't have blue pancakes and Travis is looking like Christmas came early. But then again I probably have the same expression.
This potion is AWESOME!!!
Percy cleared his throat, "So, umm, shall me go get lunch."
"Definitely," Annabeth declared, still twisting her finger around a lock of hair.

Percy and Annabeth left for lunch and as soon as they were out of earshot me and Travis burst out laughing.
"You owe me $10," I said through tears.
"This potion is the best!" Travis said changing the subject.
I nodded, "So let's get lunch and then hit some more people."
"I can't wait for after lunch," Travis exclaimed with a sly smirk.
My face mirrored his expression.