Who's Next?

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO.

Connor's P.O.V:

"So, who shall we get next?" I asked my brother.
Travis looked thoughtful before saying, "Dunno. Who'd you prefer to see act the complete opposite?"
"What?" I questioned.
"Well, everyone that we've hit is acting the complete opposite of how they usually act."
I nodded and suggested, "Rachel, let's get Rachel."
A smirk slid onto Travis' face.
I wonder if it'll work on mortals. Well, we're about to find out.

Rachel's P.O.V:

If this is a virus, I don't want to catch it.
I was currently sitting in the Forge watching Leo Valdez work. Usually I would be with Annabeth or Piper but as Annabeth was too busy flirting with Percy and Piper was probably off chatting to Jason in a IM so I was stuck with the overly energetic son of Hephaestus.

"So what do you think is wrong with Annabeth, Clarisse, Will and Nico?" I asked, trying to make small talk.
"I dunno," then his face split into a huge grin, "but I love it."
I was horrified.
And this is why I don't usually hang with Leo.
"Our friends might of caught a virus. How can you say that?!" I exclaimed.
Leo stopped tinkering with his tool and replied, "I get that but think about it..."
I didn't heard the rest of what Leo said as something sailed through the open window and hit the side of my head. I think you can guess what happened next.

Leo's P.O.V:

"And that's why we should enjoy this virus while we can," I declared as I thrust my fist into the air.
It took me a second to realise that Rachel was lying on the floor.
Rachel has the virus! I wonder how she will turn out.
I know what your thinking, Leo how can you ask that question at a time like this.
But did you seriously not listen to what I said. It'll be ok and why not enjoy it while we can.
Luck is on my side today. Will anyone else get hit today?
Someone else did get hit. Me. My luck had run out.

Travis' P.O.V:

Me and Connor sprinted away from the Forge and high fived.
So we'd got Clarisse, Annabeth, Will, Nico, Rachel and Leo. I think we should get Percy next.
I voiced my thoughts and my brother agreed. It seemed that luck was on our side today as that very son of Poseidon was just walking past the bush we were hiding behind. Me and Connor shared a look. I stood up and leveled the slingshot at Percy's retreating back.
"Hey! Jackson!"