( eight. )

Before June could even finish her dinner from Barts she heard honks coming from outside her house. She opened the front door, seeing John B's van sitting outside her house. She was very shocked to say the least, wondering why he was here and if he already needed something.

"Who's that honey?" Her dad called from the kitchen. She grabbed her shoes and slipped them on before running back into the dining room.

"It's -uh Sarah! Yep I'm going to stay the night with Sarah! Woo first time okay bye!" Her mom and dad called after her telling her goodbye but she was already out the door.

"What's June doing here?" Kie asked John B.

"Well guys I kinda sorta told her everything and so she told me if I ever need anything then she can help and I think we might be needing some help tonight." John B answered. Pope reached over and punched his shoulder.

"Dude she's a kook. She'll tell Zach or Topper or something." Kie said with a nod coming from Pope and JJ in agreement.

"She's cool guys. Besides her and Zach broke up."

"All right I guess I can second that." JJ said, pushing her shoulder. "Welcome to the squad I guess."

"Thanks but like...where are we going?" June said, brushing off all the comments she just got.

"Who's knows?" JJ said, sitting back and  lighting his joint. "You mind if I just relax on this one? It's been a long day. And a lot of weird stuffs gone down.  Im just  lay low. Oh did you want a hit of this?" JJ offered Pope.

"I keep the signal clear." Pope said, putting his hand up to reject it. JJ held it out to June as he kept talking . She shook her head, not really in the mood.

"Dude okay. Do you understand that your problem is  that you don't get creative. If you got creative-" John B cut JJ off as he criticized Pope.

"Look I know I was wrong about the  lighthouse and everything-"

"What lighthouse?" June said to herself and JJ picked it up. She tapped her leg and she looked at him.

"Long story. I'll tell you later." He mouthed as John B kept talking .

"-And wrong about pretty much everything else but I was right about one thing.Okay? My dad is trying to tell me something." They all shared a look even June.

"So you don't want to hit this?" JJ said, pointing it back at June. She shook her head again.

"I'm good." JJ shook his head and then let out a small laugh.

"Good looking." He said. June smacked his chest but giggled nonetheless at his stupid comment. JJ rubbed the spot on his chest where she hit him but kept grinning at her.

"Oh June I had a question to ask you." JJ said. John B seemed to know what he was gonna say because he laughed for a second and then stopped to listen.

"Shoot." June said furrowing her eyebrows. Pope and Kie both turned, curious to know what he was going to say.

"What's your middle name?" JJ wiggles his eyebrows as he asked and June laughed.