( thirty-four. )

June sat against the cushion in the van as they discussed their plan, her foot resting on JJs, lap as he loaded bullets into the gun.

"We go in there guns blazin, make Ward Cameron beg for mercy, abscond with as much gold as possible, and vámanos, get the hell out of there." JJ said, making them all shake their heads  in agreement.

"Send that shit right down the inter coastal." John B added.

"Wait for the weather."

"Exit to Cuba." June added, nodding her head.

"Cuba? No, Xcalak, jewel of the Yucatán. Lobsters so thick, mangoes, and no word for money." June smiled at JJ when he said it ,hoping clouding her thoughts as she momentarily forgot about everything else.

"Let's do this shit." John B said. The rest do the car ride was silent as everyone dealt with their nerves at the upcoming heist they were about to do. June stared down at her hands that were still shaking, trying to stop the tremors but seeing no success . She pushed her sweaty palms across her shorts again and then let out a puff of air.  She flipped around,laying her head now in JJs lap. Her looked down at her with excited eyes, a smile on his face as he leaned down and pressed a brisk kiss to her lips. That calmed June slightly, making her nerves go down quite a bit. The car soon parked, all of them filing out of the van and making their way  towards the fence. John B snatched the binoculars out of June's hands, looked through them.

"Wards here." He said, breathing out. John B lowered the binoculars a moment later, a look of betrays on his face as he did so.

"What? What?" Kie asked him.

"It's Sarah. She's with him?"  John B asked, furrowing his eyebrows and raising the binoculars back up. "Wait a minute...he's hurting her. They're fighting. Holy shit." John B said, handing the binoculars back to June who then raised them to her eyes. John B ran back to the van, starting it up and making them all turn towards him.

"What are you doing?" They all screamed after him. He put the car in drive, driving right towards the four of them as they tried to yell and stop him. Before they could he rammed through the gate, driving onto the airstrip.  June's hands went into her hair as she yelled after him.

"What the fuck!" June screamed, running through the hole in the gate.

"What are you doing man?" JJ screamed after him, running out after June. Pope and Kie followed suit, yelling after them as they realized the plan was not working out now.

They all continued to scream as they watched John B drive beside the plane, pulling the parking brake and stopping in front of it. The plane was still full steam ahead, all of them screaming for it to stop. Right before it hit John B the plane halted, making them all sigh in relief. June started to run towards the runway but JJ grabbed her, pulling her back.

"We can't go over there." He whispered into her ear as she struggled to get out. They all watched as John B busted out of the van at the same time as Ward, their yelling still not close enough for them to hear what was happening. June's arched as they got in each other's faces, JJs grip around her waist loosening . She pushed him away from a huff, moving the hair out of her face and sending him a glare.  They all were embracing each other now in relief  that John B was okay.  June  finally got over her bout of anger, pushing herself into JJs arms and burying her head into his shoulder.  After a minute they heard police sirens, making them all pull away from each other.