( twenty-three. )

Sarah swam after the boat, June realizing that they weren't gonna come back and there was no reason to jump into the water now. Sarah shrieked in the water, causing June to give her a confused look.

" what?" Kie said coldly, turning away from Sarah. Sarah struggle din the water, turning to get back to the boat.

"I got stung by a jellyfish. Shit!" Sarah yelled, as June reached out to pull her into the boat.

"Dramatic." Kie mumbled, before turning around to look at the girl.

"Ah shit that looks bad." June said, helping her get back on the boat.

"Well you swam directly into a man-o-war I don't know what you expected to happen." Kie said, still turned away from them. Sarah limped to the other side of the boat, sitting down against the side.

"Does it hurt?" Kie asked, a small smile on her face. June was trying not to look at the large red welts on Sarah, they were making her sick.

"Hey guys... you know what they say...about curing jellyfish stings. You have to pee on me." Sarah said, looking between the two of them.

"Shit you're right." June said before reaching for the waistband on her bathing suit.

"June no! God, don't do that." Kie said, walking into the engine room and grabbing the blunt that JJ rolled.

"Why the fuck not? She's dying or whatever." June said. Kie held the blunt up, June sighing in relief as they all sat down.

"It's for the pain." Kie said, lighting the blunt and taking a drag of it.

"Fucking JJ." June said, grabbing the blunt as Kie passed it to her. She handed it back to Kie when she was done, Sarah ripping it out of Kies hand.

"Go easy. It's JJs cousins cripple." Kie said as they watched Sarah start to cough brutally. June shook her head before taking the blunt back.

"This is gonna be a long ass night." June sighed. An hour later they were still there, June in the room with the exposed engine, playing around with the wheel and acting like she was captaining the boat. She figured they weren't going to figure anything out if she was hovering so she decided to split from the two of them.

She soon sat down, laying her head against the wall and looking around. She was growing more bored by the second as she sat back and counted the cracks in the ceiling.

"Are you guys fucking done yet?!" June yelled to the other two girls, looking out the door.  Instead of answering her the two girls joined her in there, setting up a place to lay on the ground and laying down.

"Thank God." June said, snuggling under the blanket. She started to drift off soon after, until Kiara spoke.

"Hey Sarah." Kie said, causing Sarah to stir.

"Hey Kiara." Sarah replied. June kept her eyes closed as she pretended to sleep.

"Is June asleep?" Kie asked, Sarah nodding her head as they both looked over at her.

"Okay. Promise me that you won't bail on John B. He's not just...some other guy. And he really really likes you." Kiara said, causing June to open her eyes.