( twenty-one. )

June stood on the hill, listening as Pope explained the map some more.

"It's somewhere over there." Kie pointed.

"Over there? Guys that's not Tannyhill. That's a subdivision." JJ said, turning on the rock he was standing on to look at them.

"Tannyhill Plantation used to be the whole island. It got sold into smaller pieces over time." John B explained. June looked back out at the view, sighing.

"So we're just looking for an old stone wall." They all made their way back to the van, June opening the passenger door and curtsying as Pope got in. She climbed into the back, sitting beside JJ, whose arm was resting in her shoulders.

"So the road should split up here." Pope said, pointing out towards the road.

"Okay."

"All right, take a left." Pope said. June almost fell into JJ as John B rounded the curve quickly.

"That looks like an old stone wall to me." JJ said, dropping his hand to the small of June's back as he pointed towards the wall.

"This is it." Pope said. They all got out of the van, June putting her hand above her eyes to shield them from the sun.

"Oh shit...the Crain house?" June said, taking a few steps forwards towards the wall.

"Are you kidding me?" Kie said, wlaking up to the wall as well.

"Worst case scenario." JJ said, shaking his head and looking towards Pope who was opening his mouth to complain.

"Why'd it have to be here....of all places." Pope said, running a hand over his face. June shook her head, looking at the old house and its overgrown yard. She had heard so many stories about this house and what Mrs. Crain has done to her husband.

"I heard that Mrs. Crain buries her husbands head on the property." JJ said, turning his head to look at them all.

"I heard that too. And that she killed him with an ax." June added, pointing towards the house. She forced a smile and then licked her lips. "I'm guessing we have to go in there?" She asked, dread evident in her tone.

"Yep." John B said, opening the gate.

"Look you guys know who's house this is right?" Kie asked, walking through the maze of trees and grass.

"Oh yeah, no . I do." JJ said walking faster to catch up with her.

"Honestly I don't believe the stories of this place." John B said.

"Well I do. So this is fucking ideal." June said, pushing her way past John B so she wasn't in the back. Pope shushed her soon after, causing her to flip him off.

"Which stories did you hear?" JJ said, catching up with Kiara again and looking at her.

"The one June did where she murdered her husband with an axe and that she's been holed up ever since. On certain nights, when the moon is full... you can see her in the window." Kie finished, wriggling her fingers in JJs face.

"It's not funny, because it's all true." JJ said, pushing her hands away. "I swear to God guys this is all real. I knew Hollis. Jeez!" JJ jumped back at the sight of the statue, causing June to snort. He turned back and shook his head at her, making her snort again.