( fourty. )

June March awoke once again to the sound of sirens. She shot up from her spot, her eyes staring into the darkness all around her. It took her a moment to realization where she was, what she was doing there, and why she was hidden in a shed.

"Shit." She whispered as she dragged a heavy hand over her face. She crawled towards the lantern, clicking it on and looking around her. She crawled her way to the door, pushing it open and holding her hand over her eyes as the sun caught them. She shut the door back, her eyes adjusting back to the darker room. She pulled her shoes back on, standing up and grabbing the bike. She pulled the helmet onto her head, pushing open the shed doors and making her way into the yard with the bike. She started the engine, sitting on the bike and making her way towards the gate.

"Hey you!" She heard one of the officers say but she ignored them, busting through the gate and taking off. She drove towards the first place she could think to go. For some reason the cops didn't follow her, making her sigh in relief as she rode. Her brother had taught her how to ride the bike about 4 months prior to all of the crazy stuff happening , and she couldn't help but mentally thank him for it.

June finally pulled up outside of the Wreck dropping the bike to the ground and pulling the helmet off. She pulled her hood on, looking around to make sure no one was around before running up to the front of the building. She knocked on the doors, hoping that she was correct about who would be here. The door unlocked and before she could even say anything she was pulled inside and out of the view of the streets. She looked at who it was and was met with the worried eyes of Kie.

"I'm so glad you were here." June sighed in relief as Kie pulled her into a hug. She returned it, the both of them standing there for a good minute before she heard another voice come from the dining room.

"Kie who are you talking to?" June pulled back from her hug with Kie and rounded the corner. Pope and JJ  were also there, making her heart skip a beat knowing that they were all there.

"June. Are you okay?" Pope asked, standing from his cot that he had slept on.  JJ turned his head at that, quickly making his way over to June. She nodded and opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by JJ who pulled her into a tight hug.

"Shit June I was so worried about you. I barely slept last night." JJ said, burying his head in her hair as he breathed her in. "What happened yesterday?" JJ asked as June pushed her head into his chest.

"Yeah what the hell went on last night?" Pope asked, shaking his head and looking at June.  June and JJ pulled away from each other and June pulled a chair out, taking a seat and letting out a sigh.

"Is John B okay?"  Kie asked her.

"I have no idea where John B is or if he's okay. Last time I saw him he had gotten away from the cops."  They all looked at her confused and she started to elaborate.

"When I was in the car and then we had to get out I ran to um...Zachs house. And then I took a nap and then Kelce came in to uh- came into Zachs room and said he had John B trapped in a closet so I ran to go get him and then they put me in the closet too. And then the cops came but John B got out in time but I didn't and then I got arrested but I saw Rafe and then I kneed Shoupe in the balls which was really fun and then Zach picked me up-" At that JJ sighed, raising his eyebrows. "-and I went and crashed in an unfinished house but then Rafe came and tried to kill me so I ran and slept in my backyard and then rode the bike here this morning." June explained, scratching the back of her neck as she avoided eye contact with JJ. He had his arms crossed over his chest, his jaw clenched as he looked at her.