Tragic end, New beginning

AN: Before we begin I would like to point out that the main character will look like the the main protagonist in the Open World mission, A post-Honkai odyssey. I was bored and this came to me so I hope you all enjoy.

I will also be naming the enemies so you can look them up and know what they look like.

AND the story will be a lot different so don't expect this to be exactly like the game.

Also, hope you enjoy the music above. :)

Edit: Here is the picture of the main character along with Carole and Future Mei.

*Line Break Line Break Line Break Line Break*

Noah walked through the abandoned town by himself. His weapon Labor of Olympus strapped to his back and ready for action. He wanted to walk around town and clear his head after a little argument broke out between him and his team leader, Mei. He had a lot to think about since she got him so fired up.

His teammates Carole and Mei were still back at base. The male didn't want them to follow and this got Carole upset since it was dangerous to go alone. But he told them he will be back before slamming the door behind him and leaving the building that was their little HQ.

Noah couldn't help but smile. They were a great team to have but sometimes they all kept stuff hidden from each other. Like for example whenever Noah and Mei talked she always said to him that he reminds her of someone. He always wanted to know who she was talking about but that seemed to bring bad memories, so he decided to drop the subject and not ask until she was ready but this bothers Noah a little bit.

Or maybe how Carole would never explain why she runs away so much. She did tell Noah why she ran but made a promise not to tell anyone else. Noah always found bonding with your team is the best way to create an unbreakable bond. And these past few months with them, Noah saw those two girls like family. Even though he had his own, he never really bonds with them.

Mei was always sweet and caring for his well being while Carole was a bit childish with a hot-headed attitude. But whenever Mei looks at us I can tell she sees something that reminds her of someone. The male got more curious over the past months wanting to know more about Mei but sadly she seems to keep those memories lock away from anyone but herself. The overseer seems to know who Mei is talking about and this only got Noah more annoyed since he was left in the dark.

Noah wanted to help ease her pain but how can he if he didn't know what the problem was. Mei might seem like she is fine, but both her and Carole know that they can't hide anything from Noah. He can just take one look at them and read them like an open book without even trying.

Mei continues to denies help but this only frustrated Noah. The teen finally blew up and started shouting at Mei who started shouting back at him. Carole tried to break them up but sadly it never worked so Noah gave a few mean words before leaving. Now here he was walking through town. He wanted to go back and apologize saying how he shouldn't pry into other people's business or how he shouted at Mei but he cared for her well being.

So for now he will just walk around a bit and talk with himself. Maybe fight a few enemies to blow of some steam.

*Line Break Line Break Line Break Line Break*

Noah looked around the empty streets trying to find something to fight. The sounds of his shoes hitting the pavement along with the rain was the only thing he could heard. After a while of not seeing anything he stopped walking and tired to spot anything that was well hidden.