epilogue | the future is bright

The very next day, Theo Murphy ended up losing the NASCAR Cup championship by two one-thousandths of a second to William Elliott.

The following Monday, the twins would celebrate their 21st birthday, where Summerlyn was in for a big surprise. Near the end of the night, Theo pulled out a ring proposing to Summerlyn. Summerlyn said yes to her forever soulmate surrounded by all her family.

Noah and Kianna continued their relationship on for another few months before It was Noah's turn to get down on one knee.

Noah and Summerlyn took the Cup Series by storm. Noah collected two wins at Daytona and Dover in the legendary number 12 car for Penske. While Summerlyn went on to win at Charlotte, Texas, and Las Vegas for Purdy Family Racing.

The twins found themselves in a competitive final four for a Cup championship. They were the only rookies since their uncle Chase Elliott and their father Ryan Blaney to be in a final four their first year. Coming to the checkered flag, they both fell short of a championship.

Soon this brother-sister duo would take over winning championship after championship. Bringing Penske and Purdy Family Racing back to their former glory.