06

Oct     2021

Oct 2021

               Overhearing the front door close on the bottom level, Tavon lays the sleeping nearly five month old in her baby crib, staring at his beautiful infant, and softly rubbing her curls

               A pair of keys jingled near Seona nursery's door and he has an idea of who the person could be. "I'm takin' the conversation went well," he asked.

               "Surprisingly, it did." Celine further into the nursery and stands beside him. "She's okay with me being around Romeo and Seona."

               His eyebrows scrunched as he looked at Celine. "That easy? No confrontation? No smart remark?"

               "Yeah." Celine chuckles and asked, "Are you surprised?"

               "Kinda. ." Tavon admitted, "Ain't nothin' that easy wit Shantey. But, she say she changed to a better her so... good for us, right?"

               "Perfect for us." She smiled and kisses him. She pulled away, staring down at Seona. "Oh my God, she's even more beautiful in person."

               "Thanks! I had part in that." Tavon's moves behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, while laying his chin on her shoulder. "We'll have more of those. How many?"

               "Hm. ." she thinks for a second, "Two at least. I've always wanted a boy first, but you already have two. We can settle on a girl first. I want Seona to have someone to play with."

               Tavon kisses on her neck. "We can start tonight."

               Celine giggled. "Babe, no."

               "Babe, yes," he continued kissing her neck, while walking her out the nursery, turning off the light, but keeping on Seona's plugged night light that plays soothing music.

               Once in his room, the master, Tavon carries her bridal style to the California King mattress and gently lays her down on the bed, trailing his kisses from her neck to her lips.