14

Nov     2021

Nov 2021

               Tavon eyes the new canvas painting of James Brown added to his Woodland Hills residence

               Tavon eyes the new canvas painting of James Brown added to his Woodland Hills residence. The mansion of his was practically a museum of murals painted on the outside or inside of his house. He owns it. Paid the full millions for the place. He could do anything he wanted with it. And he does.

               "Nice piece."

               Turning to look over his shoulder, he sees Romeo approaching, a banana in hand and hair unbraided, hanging on top of his head.

               Romeo stands beside Tae. "Pablo done this one, too?"

               "He did. He just left like ten minutes ago." Tavon stares back at the mural. "He gon' do one witchu and Seona in the front room next to the Snoop and Dre one."

               Romeo bites his banana and chews. "I like that."

               "You tryna talk to me bout sumthin?" Tavon asked, sensing the nearly sixteen-year-old has more to vocalize than about the mural.

               "Why you ask that?"

               "Cause I know my son." Tavon faces him, "Spit it out."

               "Okay. I. . ." He appeared nervous. "See, I . ."

               "Romeo."

               Romeo releases a deep breath. "Okay. I... had sex last night. At least I think."

               Tavon eyebrows raise in confusion and question. "You think? You think you had sex or you did?"

               "I did have sex last night. . . With Candice."

               Ironic how last month, in October, his mother mentioned him having sex. And here he is, a month later, a non-virgin fifteen year old.

               And who is Tavon to judge?

               He lost his virginity at thirteen and became a father at fifteen. It will be rather Hypocritical.