08

Oct     2021

Oct     2021

               Outside of her Calabasas mansion, she and her team packed the back of the black Lincoln Navigator with studio equipment to finally head to Malibu and work on her album

She hears tires approaching passed the front gate and onto her driveway— a red Rolls Royce Ghost— parking behind the van, and her team glances at the luxury automobile. Before tending to stacking the equipment.

The Rolls Royce's engine shuts and the passenger door opened. Shantey approached the vehicle as Romeo stepped out with his duffel. She smiles at the sight of her tall son and hugged him when they reached one another.

"Hey, Mom. Are y'all getting ready to head to Malibu?"

"They are right now," she refers to her team. "But I'm not until later. I have to pick up your brother's in another two hours. Are you coming out there with me or staying with your Dad?"

"Staying with Pop," he nodded towards the car. "I'm dropping this off and getting more clothes. I go to the same as Gabe so it's easier. Pop let him drive sometimes."

Shantey nodded, staring her nearly sixteen year old in the eye. "Are you okay with me going? If not, I'll stay here. I know I'm not to far but still. I never want you to feel like I'm neglecting you and putting more time in with your brother's and Seona."

               "Mom, I promise it's okay." Romeo assures her and takes her shoulders into his hands. "I've been understanding of your career. Make moves. Release this album and get your money. You're one hell of a mother. You do what you do for us. Plus I like being around my cousin's. They my age and I can talk to them about stuff. I'll come to Malibu and see you. And I'm absolutely sure you'll be popping up at Dad's."

"You know me so well." Shantey kisses his cheek, followed by a chuckle. "Go ahead and get what you need."

When Romeo walked to the house, greeting his mother's team in the process, Shantey footed towards the Rolls Royce and Tae steps out, staring at her short height with a smile.