17

Nov     2021

Nov 2021

               "Unc! Som' woman at the doe!" seventeen year old Gabe hollered from the grand foyer

               "Unc! Som' woman at the doe!" seventeen year old Gabe hollered from the grand foyer. "She fine as fuck too," he murmurs lowly, "how you doin' baby?" He asked, licking his lips flirtatiously.

               "Boy," Tae grabbed Gabe by his shirt and pulls him back, "get out folks face. Come in Maria."

               Maria walks in with a soft chuckle as Gabe recognizes her. "Ohh, you Kendrick mama?" she nods in response, "You got thick. That's why I ain't recognize you. Back then, you was skinny then a hoe. I am glad you thickened up. You look better."

               Maria raised her brows in offense, as Tae smacks the back of his neck. "Getcho' big mouth ass on and tell Kendrick to come down here."

               "I ain't mean no offense." Gabe assured, heading for the stairwell.

               "He's definitely Toby's son." Maria snickered, remembering how his big brother was unfiltered. She follows Tae to the living room. She looks around the canvas drawings on his walls. "I love the drawings. That one of Romeo and Kendrick are beautiful. Who's the babygirl?"

               Tae turns to the wall where Romeo and Kendrick's drawn on portrait is and Seona's was unfinished, with the outlining. "My babygirl."

               "She shares features with Romeo," She pointed out. "You and Shantey?"

               "Yea'. Seona."

               "You two were always meant to be with each other. I like her. Even with what we done. She don't take no shit." Both of them chuckles.

               "She definitely don't," Tae concurred. "But. . We not together. I'm engaged to som' body else."

               "Oh. Um, congratulations." She looked around awkwardly and stops on the rack of jackets. "You're still doing your clothing line too. I see you!"