29

Dec    2021

Dec 2021

               "My li'l homie recognized him from som' picture you posted last year; called me instantly since he knew I knew you

               "My li'l homie recognized him from som' picture you posted last year; called me instantly since he knew I knew you." Lee immediately explains when Tae approaches his front door.

               "Where he at?"

               When he walked in, he could overhear loud cursing from down the hallway. Lee points in the direction, and lets Tae walk in and follows the aggressive tone. Two men guards the door to prevent Troy from leaving.

               "Lemme the fuck outta here bruh!" Troy paces back and forth, "Who the fuck are you niggas?"

               The two men moves over to allow Tae to walk through, and laying eyes on his uncle, Troy stops pacing instantly and laughs. "This was yo' doin? You got these weirdos lockin' me in here like I'm som' fuckin' prisoner?"

               "Watch yo' tone." Tae warns, "C'mon and get in the car."

               "Na'... I gotta go meet up Shondrea at the crib."

               Tae watches his fidgeting nephew, shaking his head; full of disappointment. "I'm not gon' tell you again, Troy. Bring yo' ass."

               Sensing the seriousness, Troy bumps the men shoulders and left the room with Tae hot on his tail. Silence engulfs the car as Tae drove, while Troy stares out the window and bouncing his leg vigorously.

               "So what..." Tae spoke, "You a drug now? Copin' white any and everywhere you can? The fuck is wrong witchu, Troy? Y'know fuckin' better. Yo' mufucking Pop taught you better than that shit. If he was out—"

               "Well, he ain't fuckin' out now is he?" Troy cut in with a bitter chuckle, "Ain't shit he can teach me cause look where he at now. And I ain't on drugs. I was only buying it to sale."

               "You must think I'm dumb. I know a mufucka on drugs when I see one. You was only buying it to sale..." Tae chuckles and shakes his head, "That sound like som' addict ass shit."