27

Dec    2021

Dec 2021

               Snow crunches underneath Shantey's GUCCI Trip GG Wool Lace-Up booties, as she approached the Englewood mansion

Snow crunches underneath Shantey's GUCCI Trip GG Wool Lace-Up booties, as she approached the Englewood mansion. Smoke from the freezing cold comes from her mouth, and nose turns a shade of red.

Shantey peels her hand from the pocket of her fully zipped red, Valentino bubble jacket to knock on the front door. She moves from foot to foot to keep herself warm. A few seconds she overhears the locks turning to unlock, and the door opens.

Her son's grandmother, Frankie stands on the other side.

"Come in," Frankie motions her inside as she steps aside. "Cold out here."

Shantey stomps the little snow from the bottom of her booties on the doormat and steps inside. Frankie immediately closes the front door.

"It sure is. Hey." Shantey greets, as her body warms down at the heat blasting out of the vents.

"Hey. Come to spend Christmas Eve with the boys?"

Shantey nods, and removes her bubble jacket. "Yes I had to," she hangs it on the coat rack, "I missed them already. Gonna spend Christmas day with my other two."

"Surprised you could with you breastfeeding and all."

"Surprisingly, I produced enough this go round." She chuckles, pushing her braids over her shoulder and looking at the decorations around the mansion. "Who decorated? I know not Dave."

"He didn't." Frankie chuckles, "I decorated... with Millie."

Shantey could tell Frankie didn't really want to mention the other babymother, which makes her chuckle. "You don't have to be hesitant on saying her name around me, Frankie. He not my man. Totally fine with her being over here while my son's are. As long as she's not mistreating them."

"Oh no. Dave and I would never allow that to happen." Frankie assures, "No matter what."

"Hm. Speaking of my boys, where are they?"