A/N

Hey y'all,

Considering everything that's going on, I feel morally obligated to write this. I just want to say that I fully support the Black Lives Matter movement and highly encourage all of you to do the same. There's a ton of ways you can help!

Also, this is a little late, but HAPPY PRIDE MONTH to all of y'all :) I realize that I tend to say "you guys" a lot but understand that I don't mean to assume anyone's gender, I just call everyone that out of force of habit.

So now that I've addressed the important stuff that was lingering on my mind, let me actually talk about the fanfiction. Guess what?

WE'RE ALMOST DONE. 

Honestly, that's a bit shocking for me too although I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this once or twice. There's a good chance that updates are going to be kind of slow even though it's summer. Probably because I was insane and decided it was a good idea to take a class over the summer where I have to do a week's worth of honors math every week day for six weeks, partly for fun. In retrospect, not one of my best ideas.

 I may not update frequently (if at all) these next 6 weeks and most likely not in the week of July 10th since I'll have finals T_T Just bear with me please.

I also wanted to say thank you so much for reading Mesmerizing. (Lol, this started as a random brain dump for KOTLC, eventually becoming an actual story) It means a lot to me that people actually want to read the random headcanon I came up with. 

Okay, I have to go back to educational torture.

See you,

A_S_Pyren

(Edit: How did become #1 in Keefe?!?! This is insane)