𝚃.𝙼𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚘-𝙺.𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘// 𝚆𝚑𝚘?

- - - - - -► Requested by YourSadisticAmane

Enjoy!

───────────────

──────────────

The blossomed flowers danced along as the wind passes through them. Butterflies fluttering throughout the whole garden, giving them a gratifying sight. The anonymous shapes of clouds hovered above the place ⁠— bringing the two cloak of shadows to keep the neutral weather caging them.

It sure is a peaceful day.

She smiled down at the sleeping figure down her. Her delicate hands brushed his silky black-turquoise locks; the young male hashira awoke from his slumber looking directly at the woman above him. His empty mint-green orbs penetrating her (e/c) ones.

"(Y/n)."

His soft voice lingers in her ears. "Yes? what is it?"

He pointed above them, "The clouds...it reminds me...of you,"

Once again, their eyes meet. The feeling these two young demon slayer shared can be compared to the butterflies flapping around the garden. Even so, the other pillar still lacks emotion. His eyes are as lifeless as he had become. Thankfully, the sky pillar has always been by his side; since they were young up until they both become pillars.

Because of this Muichiro is capable of showing emotion, only to her.

"It's shaped like an angel..." his hands made their way to her rosy cheeks, rubbing them faintly.

"Just like...you,"

She giggled at him and took a hold of his hand in contact with her. "How sweet, Thank you."

The mist pillar retreated his hands and closed his; going back to his slumber. The (h/c) haired pillar watched in awe as her beloved friend enjoyed his peace. Her lips curled upwards, just before he's completely asleep.

"Mui? Do you remember when we planted a tree, back when we were small...?"

A moment of silence before he spoke.
"Yeah... It's quite vague...but I remember..."

"I see, I'm glad..."

The thought of him having his memories not fully eradicated⁠-gives a relieving warmth in her heart.

"This is the first meeting after six months, hmm what is it about?"

She wondered, asking her friend beside her who has no idea as well. If (y/n) is not with him, he would have forgotten they have a meeting.