1

Dark, cold, alone.

Holding tight her Iphone 11 Pro, Haeun embraced herself, trying to trap heat. She had no idea why it has to be today for Miss Lee to finish the class late till 10. To make things worse, she haven't seen any transports since she arrived at the bus stop 40 minutes ago, and it's raining cats and dogs. She couldn't help but to stay there till rain stopped.

She sighed.

Then she heard another sigh.

"Huh?" With both earphones plugged, a blonde-haired guy sat right beside her. Not sure if he noticed her existence but he doesn't seem interested with his surroundings.

He suddenly stood up. A four leaf clover shaped key chain hanging on his dark blue backpack attracted Haeun. It looked so familiar to her, and make it rational enough for her to stare at it without blinking for 10 seconds. She tried to touch the key chain before the bag was harshly pulled close to him.

"Don't touch my belongings without my permission." His voice was deep enough to make Haeun speechless and froze. The strong gaze made Haeun startled. Her heart was beating too fast that she thought it could came out of her body any seconds.

Realizing their faces were just 5 inches apart, the guy stood up, acting like nothing had happened. 

She sighed again, her eyes glued to her right palm.

"He is so cold." She held the key chain tightly.

***

"You're late. Where did you go? It's raining heavily outside and you're just wearing a shirt." Inseong tapped Youngbin's back lightly.

Youngbin chuckles. "Wow what have gotten into you? Since when did you care about me so much?" 

"Hey, you're trying to make me look like a bad friend. I'm just getting so busy lately, and I don't have much time to think about other things than assignments. You should thanked me for sparing my precious time here only to get ignored." Inseong pouted.

"Yeah, yeah. Enough with all those excuses. You can leave now. Please turn off the lights, thank you." His hand covered his eyes, showing the sign that he needs to sleep ASAP.

"Wait am I getting kicked out right now?" Inseong sighed. "Obviously."

He picked up Youngbin's bag on the floor. "Wait. Where is his key chain? Did he put it somewhere else? Hm that's strange."

Inseong turned off the lights and closed the door slowly.

p/s : sorry for my broken english :')