15

"Don't worry, he'll be fine. It's just a little wound but it'll recover quickly. Let him rest for a while, okay?" Mr. Lee, Dawon's dad smiled. Thankfully he's a doctor so Inseong could get a treatment as fast as possible.

"Thank you Mr. Lee." They bowed politely. He nodded before walked away.

They were all staring at Inseong who's sleeping on the bed with a band aid on his right cheek, except for Youngbin. He went out, saying he wanted to take some fresh air.

"I didn't know he would act like that." As usual, Jaeyoon delivered his thought with deep emotions in it.

"Do you think they actually fought before?" Dawon also got curious. He looked at Jaeyoon and Haeun continuously.

"I don't know.." Haeun shook her head. She still couldn't get rid of the situation that happened just now. She would surely blamed herself if Inseong's condition got worse than this.

"Err.. guys? Could you step away for a moment?" Youngbin stood at the door, his hand holding a bottle of water.

They looked at each other. "Yeah sure." Dawon replied, sending a signal to the others to step outside.

"Thanks." Youngbin smiled lightly. He closed the door before sitting on the chair next to the bed.

He stared blankly at Inseong, regretting his terrible act just now. He also couldn't understand why he did that on the first place. Is it because of he couldn't stand getting betrayed by his best friend? Or he just feel the need to protect her?

"Argh..." Frustrated, Youngbin covered his face. He won't ever forgive himself if something worse happened to Inseong. He worried about him so much, although he never really showed them before.

"I'm so sorry Inseong-ah.. I should've listened to you first. You know I won't forgive myself if whatever bad things happened to you, right? You, Dawon and Jaeyoon are my best friends. I couldn't bear seeing you guys getting hurt." Youngbin's voice became husky, as tears started to form in his eyes. He hasn't cried in a while after the death of his beloved grandfather.

"Wow did I just heard something cringey from Youngbin? Uwu you're such a crybaby haha." Inseong chuckled. Surprised and happy, Youngbin hugged him tight.

"At least my pain was worth it. I've got an expensive confession. Ahh I'm drowning. Youngbin-ah.." Inseong tapped Youngbin several times, giving signal. Youngbin then loosen his hug and cringed. "Err sorry." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry. Again." Youngbin looked down. Inseong chuckled, again. "Stop being so emotional. It's really not like you. Where is the heartless Youngbin? Come back!"

Youngbin laughed. "Are you really in pain? You looks much better tho." He sighed in relief.

"I am in pain inside. You have no idea how it felt like to be threaten that way by your best friend because of some misunderstanding." Youngbin froze, his laugh vanished. Inseong then laughed so hard.

"HAAHAHHAHAHAAHA you should see your face just now it's so funny!" Youngbin frowned, but more like getting fed up of Inseong's weirdness. He sighed and murmured, "I hope you're sick all the time."

***

3 months later...

The four of them had already gathered at their usual place; Dawon's mansion.

"Where's Youngbin?" Haeun asked out of curiosity. Her eyes wandering around looking for his figure.

"Hey, let's get some drinks while waiting for him." Inseong asked Haeun to come with him. "Be careful!" Jaeyoon yelled then smirked secretly. Dawon laughed then high-five him.

"Shut up you two." Inseong showed his fist before walked away. Haeun just shook her head, tired of their jokes.

"They've left." Dawon whispered. Sighing, Youngbin came out from behind. "Then let's start." The trio smiled.

***

"Haeun-ah, why don't we play hide-and-seek? I'll hide. If you can't find me in 5 minutes, go to the hut, okay?"

Inseong had already disappeared in no time before Haeun was able to say anything.

"He asked me to get some drinks but then suddenly he wants to play hide-and-seek? Is he real?" Haeun would already sense something strange if it's not Inseong who did that.

"9.. 10! I'll catch you!" Haeun started searching for him. She wandered around the mansion only to get herself tired.

"That little-- how can I find him in this hUGE house?" Fed up, Haeun changed her direction towards the park. A standing figure caught her attention.

"Yah Kim Inseong! Where are you--" Before she could finished her sentence, her eyes were covered by Inseong's hand. "Follow me." He whispered. Frightened, Haeun didn't dare to make a move and follow him.

"3.. 2.. 1!"

The dark vanished and replaced by a figure of Youngbin on one knee, holding a bracelet couple. Surrounding him is a heart shaped red roses from Dawon's garden.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Youngbin's lips formed a smile, the sweetest smile she had ever seen from him.

Shocked, Haeun covered her mouth. She exchanged her glance with Jaeyoon and Dawon, but they didn't give any response but instead waiting eagerly for her reply, including Inseong who's getting ready with a camera.

"Well I.." Haeun seemed hesitant to say it. Her palms were sweating enough to show how nervous she was.

"I.. am afraid I have to turn it down."

Youngbin's face redden, his smile dimmed. He couldn't say this isn't the worst thing he had gone through so far. He put down the bracelet slowly.

All four of them exchanged their glance once again before bursting their laughter out loud.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA do you get that Inseong?!" Dawon slapped Jaeyoon's hips several times out of excitement. Inseong showed his thumbs up.

"Youngbin-ah..." Haeun called him. "CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE BEEN PRANKED!!" They clapped, loud enough to make Youngbin felt more embarrassed.

"Ah I'm getting fooled again." He sighed before realizing something. "So what's your reply?" He turned to Haeun, then suddenly getting a warm hug.

"Of course I accept it!" Youngbin smiled and pat lightly her head. "Thank you."