4

"How long are you guys going to stay like this? The annual sports day is just two week left and are you being so confident that we'll win if we act like this? Please come to your sense!" Youngbin rubbed his hair harshly before leaving them to calm himself.

They exchange their gazes. "Pft." Suddenly they were all trying so hard to hold their laugh.

"Don't you think we should stop here? He would probably left us forever if we keep doing this." He whispered.

"Yeah I thought about that too. Okay guys, let's go." 

Agreeing with him, the four friends approached Youngbin slowly from behind. 

"CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE BEEN PRANKED!" They shouted and jumped happily. Youngbin stared at them, fiercely. He didn't even smirked. The lights on their face dim.

Or at least they brighten up the mood.

"Do you think it's funny? How can you guys be so childish?" Youngbin left, this time for real. 

"I should've expected it's gonna come this far." Dawon sighed.

"Nah don't worry. He'll be all good tomorrow. Or if he won't, I'll have to deal with him." said Inseong.

***

Haeun walked along the empty tunnel alone. She didn't feel scared as it has been her routine, but she felt something different that day. 

'No no it's nothing.' Trying to stop herself from thinking too much about negative probability, she plugged one of her earphone into her ear. She raised the volume till it almost reached the maximum.

Even so, she heard footsteps. But she wasn't sure where was the sound coming from. She tried to gather her courage and as soon as she turned back, a strong force covered her mouth and pushed her onto the wall. Haeun shook her head fast to escape but she wasn't strong enough. Tears started forming in her eyes.

"Hey!" Without any warning, the guy was knocked down in a blink of an eye. Afraid, he ran away quickly. Startled, Haeun covered her mouth and tears began to roll down her cheek. She felt even more insecure now as he slowly approached her, but the insecurities vanished the moment she saw his face.

"Youngbin?" 

Youngbin seemed a bit startled when she called his name. "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah. You saved me. Thank you." 

He nodded. And walked away.

°• untitled •° kim youngbinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara