10

She threw herself on bed. 'Gosh, what a crazy day huh?' she murmured. What happened just now really made her lose her mind.

"Actually I.. I like you."

Haeun froze. "W- what?"

"I like you, Haeun. From the first time we met." Their eyes fixed on each other. Inseong stared at her, deep.

"But.." Haeun was speechless. Imagine your friend suddenly confess at you? How could you gave any reaction? For all this time Haeun had never seen him as a man, maybe because of his happy-go-lucky personality. She really treated him as a best friend, but she couldn't imagine anything more than that.

"Why? Is it because of Youngbin? You like him, right?"

Inseong couldn't say he knew nothing between Haeun and his best friend. He knew Youngbin very well, more than Youngbin knew himself.

Haeun was getting more startled and shocked. She had never thought that she ever had a feeling towards Youngbin, but she did feel something strange whenever she saw him. It's the kind of feeling she never felt in her life.

'Do I like Youngbin?'

"Yes, I like him."

***

(Meet you at the park. 6pm.)

Haeun sighed. She had just turned down Inseong three days ago, and now Youngbin wanted to meet her.

'Can't they just let me live?'

It's not that they annoyed her, but she would probably blame herself if their relationship was affected because of her. She just wanted to protect their relationship, and she could have done that if she stayed away from both of them.

It was five minutes before 6 when Haeun arrived at the park. The park was so quiet, as if there were no one live in that neighborhood. The emptiness made Haeun feel a bit scared.

'Where is he?' Haeun turned around, looking for Youngbin.

"You're so early." A deep voice from behind startled her. Youngbin grinned as she looked at him.

"Let's sit first." They both moved towards a bench. A moment of silence passed by.

"Let's go for a date--"

"Let's not meet anymore." Haeun cut him off.

Youngbin frowned. "What?"

"Let's not be friend.. anymore."

"So sudden? Are you pranking me now or what?" Youngbin chuckled. Haeun turned to him, her eyes met his.

"I'm serious now, Youngbin. I didn't want to be friend with you anymore. You keep making me feel uncomfortable whenever I'm around you, and I hope you won't ask me to meet you again next time. Let's just stay away from each other from now on." Haeun had already stood up before Youngbin grabbed her hand.

"Did anyone threaten you?" Youngbin asked as he smelled something fishy about her.

"Are you doubting me now?" Haeun tried to let go her hand, but he grasped her hand tightly.

"It is Inseong, isn't it? Inseong make you say this, right?" Haeun froze.

'Youngbin why are you so smart urgh I freaking hate you'

"No." Youngbin glared at her. It was deep enough to make Haeun stuttered.

"No, I mean uh.. yes, but not completely him."

Youngbin sighed. "I didn't know he dared to do this."

"He saw us. That night." Haeun was hesitant to say it, but she just had to.

"What do you mean he saw us-- wait."

Youngbin's eyes wide opened. "Do you mean.. when we.."

Haeun sighed and nodded.