13

"It's him, right? Kim Youngbin who are secretly dating with Haeun? Wahh Haeun is so lucky!"

"Is it really true? I guess Hana isn't attending school today. She must be really ashamed to be insulted like that."

"She worth it anyway."

The incident spread faster than they thought. Even the teachers were also surprised about what had happened.

"Wow you're a hot star now, huh?" Jaeyoon slapped Youngbin's arm hard. "Aww that's hurt.." He frowned.

"The celebrity is here! Kim Youngbin is here guys!" Dawon yelled, attracting people attention towards them. As he realized Youngbin was staring at him, he grinned.

"Chill bro. This is your only chance to be known and famous in school. You should be grateful for having a kind friend like me. Right Inseong-ah?" Dawon tapped his chest, over and over as he was feeling proud of himself. Jaeyoon and Dawon high-five each other.

Inseong smiled half-heartedly. "Yea.."

***

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAWONIE,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

A round of applause filled the mansion. Plenty of presents surrounded him, making his smile bigger. "Thank you guys!"

"Let's go." They gathered at the small park, in a big hut they used to hang together since they were little.

"It's been a while since the four of us is here." Jaeyoon said with much emotions in it.

"You're getting older dude." Dawon smirked.

"Hi guys!" Standing in front of them is Haeun, waving her hand brightly.

"Look who's here!" Dawon raised his eyebrows, looking at Youngbin. "Come here, Haeun!" He tapped an empty seat next to him.

"I'm gonna get some drink first." Haeun walked away.

"Did you invited her here?" Youngbin asked Dawon. "Yeah, she's our friend tho." Dawon chuckled. "Why? Are you jealous?"

"What? Just shut up will you." Youngbin clutched his neck jokingly.

"Um.. I'm gonna go to the bathroom for a minute." Inseong spoke up, then went away. They sensed something strange about him.

"Don't you think he's becoming too quiet these days?" Jaeyoon suppressed his thought. Dawon nodded. "I know, right? Are you two fighting or what?"

Both their eyes were pointed at Youngbin.
"What?" His blur reaction was enough to answer their questions. "Is it not? What could be the reason? Hmm.."

15 minutes had passed, but both Haeun and Inseong haven't yet coming back. Youngbin started to sense something, but he tried to ignore his negative thoughts.

"What are they doing? It's been so long." Youngbin took a quick look on his watch before started searching for them.

"Ah!" A voice surprised him, making him ran towards it. He ran and ran till he spotted something. Anger rose inside him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Inseong, who's on top of Haeun on the ground turned towards Youngbin.