11

"Youngbin-ah!" Hana waved her hand with a smile on her face. The smile that's only for Youngbin.

Youngbin didn't seem interested to treat her, or he was just pretending to not hear her. He just couldn't understand how she could still like him when all he has done were ignoring her. No matter how hard she was trying to get his attention, Youngbin couldn't accept her. She wasn't his type, after all.

Or maybe his heart had already taken by someone else.

As he was daydreaming, Hana had already standing in front of him.

"Youngbin-ah, let's date~" Hana made a cute face.

Youngbin wasn't bothered by her act. Hana took his hand slowly, but Youngbin's sudden act made her speechless.

He pushed her a bit harsh, making her almost fell if there was no locker behind her.

"Stay away from me and Inseong." Youngbin stared at her, fiercely. He then stepped away.

Hana frowned. She couldn't think of anyone else for making him to act like that, except for one person.

***

"Come here cutie~" Haeun pat her cat gently. The sound of them meowing is enough to make her feel less lonely.

She filled the empty food bowl. She was more than happy to see her cats grow healthy. Haeun smiled.

PAP!

Shocked, Haeun failed to control her balance. The cat food she was holding dropped on the floor as she fell.

"What are you doing?" Haeun covered her red cheek, the pain from her sister's slap didn't seem to vanish.

"I am the one who should ask you that. All you have done is ruining my plan, and you better not get into my way again!" Hana yelled so loud, her hand was pushing Haeun's head again and again. Haeun couldn't do anything as she knew she would make it worse.

Not knowing to stop, their brother came and grabbed tight Hana's hand. "That's enough."

Hana stopped, her eyes stared at him fiercely. She walked upstairs with a loud thump on each of her steps.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol helped her stand up. "You shouldn't let her beat you up like that. Why did you not protect yourself?"

"Nah, I'm fine." Haeun replied with a smile. Chanyeol sighed.

***

It's time for recess. Haeun walked alone to the cafe only to get a carton of milk. She walked with her head down until she bumped onto someone.

"Sorry." She bowed without looking at the person and walked away.

The person would have lost his temper if she wasn't Haeun. He followed her as he sense something wrong.

Haeun turned to an empty balcony. She walked a few steps before she suddenly stopped. He walked towards her as he heard something.

"Are you crying?" Youngbin stood in front of her, both his hands on her shoulders. Haeun seemed surprised as she quickly wipe her tears.

"What are you doing here? Are you following me?"

"What's this?" Youngbin touched lightly her red cheek, with a little scratched. "Did you get slapped? Who, when?"

Haeun hide her red cheek. "It's-- nothing." She replied before running away.

Youngbin turned around, only to witness Hana standing at the end of the balcony, her eyes followed Haeun.