7

"Let's enjoy!" Inseong cheered excitedly, followed by loud clapping of others. They were having barbecue and some snacks, surrounding the campfire at the center.

As usual, Inseong was trying hard to get Youngbin into the mood, and as usual, he couldn't change his mind. As he was talking, Youngbin's eyes were fixed at one direction. Inseong was bothered as he ignored him, he turned to the direction Youngbin were looking at for a while.

Sitting right in front of them, Haeun's eyes were fixed at the campfire. She seemed alone, as she was always being so quiet in class, it was so hard to hear her voice even for her classmates. She didn't talk much, only if she had to answer some questions. 

"Are you stalking her?" Inseong pushed Youngbin lightly, just to wake him up. "Huh?" As if he was struck by sudden realization, Youngbin rubbed his eyes. 

"Ah my eyes sting. I guess I'm going to rest inside. Enjoy your food." Youngbin stood up, looked at Haeun before turning away and went into their tent. 

Inseong shook his head. "Youngbin, you're such a fool." He sighed.

***

Haeun opened her eyes. She felt the sudden urgent to go to the toilet. She tried to wake her friends, but none of them gave any responses. Having no choice, she gathered her courage and went out.

It was so dark and cold outside, the wind was blowing strongly that day. Using her small torchlight to lead the way, Haeun found her destination and ran towards it.

As she was going back, her light dimmed. "No! Not now.." 

She held tight her torch light, it was all dark around her. Her eyes quivered, her chest was moving rapidly. The cold wind was blowing stronger and stronger. 

After looking around, she found a tree with some light, probably the light from the moon. Without having second thought, she ran towards the tree. 

"Tap! Tap!" The sound of creepy footsteps scared Haeun. 

A figure was moving towards her, she could tell it's a man from far. He came closer and closer. Filled with negative thoughts, Haeun shut her eyes. 

"Hey, it's me." The voice. It couldn't be much more familiar to her. She quickly opened her eyes, only to witness Youngbin standing right in front of her, close. Too close, till she could hear his breath.

"Youngbin?" He gave no response, his eyes fixed on hers. His eyes was so bright, they were sparkling and she could say that those are the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen. His nose was perfect. And then his lips that formed the most attractive smile.

As she was busy observing his face, suddenly he came closer. This time it was really close that one step could make their lips met.

"Done judging me?" Youngbin smirked. Haeun swallowed her saliva, she tried to avoid his eyes.

"Um no. I mean-"

She froze. Her eyes widen as his lips on hers.