2

The sounds of birds chirping and the soft, cool breeze accompanied the two best friends warming up at the park. No words, just silence.

"I'm glad I met you that day." A voice breaks the silence, and even make the other friend speechless. 

"Okay. That's so sudden. And weird." Youngbin grinned, trying to change the current mood.

"Nah I mean it. If you're not there, I don't know what will happened to me until now. I was the luckiest person ever for have been adopted into a great, wealthy and super nice family. I'll never ever forget it. Ever." Inseong grabbed his friend's shoulder. "We're best friends forever, right?"

Youngbin pushed away his hand lightly. "Yeah, yeah whatever. Now stop all the nonsense before I smack you down." 

Inseong rolled his eyes. "When are you going to change? I feel bad for your future partner for having to deal with a heartless guy." He shakes his head. "Poor her."

"Shut up." Youngbin punched him hard before running away. 'That non-athletic guy won't be able to catch me', he thought.

"Yah! Wait for me! He's so cruel.."

***

"1! 2! 3! Faster guys!" Hana's loud voice filled the whole practice room. Their annual sports day was just around the corner and as a leader of a cheerleader team, she wanted to devote her best in her last year at the college.

"Ah!" Mina accidentally trapped onto her own feet before fell with a loud thud. All eyes on her, especially Hana.

"How many times have I told you guys to be careful with each steps? Are you all deaf or what?! Do you want me to repeat that till your ears bleed? You're always stressing me out!" She walked towards Mina, her eyes glared at her fiercely. "If you don't want to do this, just quit. You're just wasting my time." She stepped on her shoe purposely before went out of the room.

Unable to control her feelings, Mina bursted into tears. Others consoled her, sympathized her for being the victim of Hana. They had already known how big Hana's influence is in their school. As a daughter of a CEO, she can be labelled as the 'rule' of the school. No one dared to touch her, even discipline teachers.

***

Youngbin let the cool breeze calmed him. He has been so stressful of all his basketball teammates. They all seemed gloomy and down despite their annual sports day that's coming in 2 weeks.

He heard sound of footsteps coming up to the rooftop where he were. Didn't seem to care, he face backwards the person. 

"Why are you here?" She asked. Youngbin seems startled. He turned.

"Uh?" Hana frowned. "I said why are you here?" 

"Um I just feel like going up here." Youngbin rubbed his neck. He stared at the floor, didn't dare to make eye contact with his 5-year-crush.

"Whatever. I'm leaving." Hana went back downstairs before Youngbin was able to stop her.