8

"Make sure to warm up carefully! We don't want anyone getting hurt, okay?" Everyone nodded and headed to their spots.

The sports day had finally came. All of the students were really excited, especially the students in their last year.

Haeun was heading towards her spot when she suddenly bumped onto Youngbin. Accidentally met each other's eyes, they both avoided it real quick. Her heart was beating faster, her face turned red.

"Let's do our best! Run as fast as you can!" They cheered loudly.

"Haeun!" She turned as she heard her name. Dawon was running towards her.

"Ah I'm so tired. He make me run here just to say that? He's so mean." Dawon was struggling to catch his breath before he continued. "Anyway, Youngbin wished you luck. Now excuse me. Oh, and fighting!" Dawon raised his fist up and smiled.

"Ah.. thank you." Haeun replied with confusion.

***

"Louder!!"

Hana cried, making everyone startled. She glared her team members.

"Have you guys lost your voice or what? Shout louder!" Hana walked away.

As she was walking, someone who was standing alone caught her eyes. She changed her direction.

"Hi." Hana raised her hand for greeting and smiled.

"Uh hi." Inseong ignored her hand. He turned around, showing zero interest to talk with her.

"Are you ignoring me right now?" Hana tried to stay calm. If he's not her crush, she would probably be yelling at him right away.

"Yeah. Are you hurt? Sorry then." Inseong walked away, leaving Hana in a big shock. "What the.. urgh!! This must be because of that damn girl!"